Chapter 32: What if I just published my reaction? - Feild Caloway probably

"That's the thing Raven my story never ends. It's just long ass continuous narrative. So I don't have an issue with you ending the books early. Because it's meant to be read as one string line narrative, with very few breaks. Like it's one digestion" Feild wavered.

"I love you so much but sometimes Jake you are a dumbass. Whether that be me saying it as a muse or as a daughter of a spider" Raven said.

"I really hate Summer. She really is the bad guy here everyone will see that soon enough" Raven paused.

"I think she already is" Feild joked.

"Yeah it's about to get alot worse. As a muse of Apollo and as someone who assists the current Delphi oracle despite- her not living there, I see the future and I'm telling you Summer Mac? Isn't the hero she claims she is. She's also not psycho apricot what's up with that?"

"Phycho is oron's oc based off of Summer's system."

"Right not otherkin? You ever gona explain that."

"Via Magickal multiverse theory. But Pigeon beaks are involved and so are cow manure. Some people id as other species other than humans. Or as characters/made up people they aren't. It's a "reincarnation" mix up. They identify as the split soul or reincarnation of "insert X here" and Summer identifies with alot of Oron's characters, and then punishes me for it?"

"So it's not a mental illness?"

"I have this plan to make it a diagnosis eventually. But it's something magickal even if you only think it's a coping mechanism. It is multiverse theory. All of this is multiverse theory. Even with split banana strings. But I feel like any real scientist would laugh at me"

"I mean you do believe magick is just science we can't explain yet, and you do claim the big bang aint' how it happened"

"I'm right though"

"Are you kin, Jake?"

"I'm myself, aspects and makeup are hardly otherkin. I just wish summer and her transagent dysphoria wielding Friend Group could understand that"

"I am so sorry they are trying to make it personal for you? How bad are you legs?"

"Cut up To Hoodies laughter" and it's true he gloated about how she got Jake to do it taking credit.

"Man he is such a dick" Raven complained.

"She really is"

"So she can misgender you a biological male all day and night, and call you- a biological boy the wrong gender and thrust problems you've never had like retardation, oding, self harm and dysphoria your way and she expects me to like her and gender her right?"

"Yes"

"Wow what a fucking cunt. What a bitch am I right?"

"Honestly? Yeah" Feild said soft for once as the conversation wavered, and he decided to paint Hoody but with extreme acne, and terrible character design. "I fail to see how I'm the bad guy here" given Summer put him under a curse to commission and paint her- According to Feild he coudn't fight it so he just painted her very fucking ugly since everything given his gift of wands that he paints is bound to you "I was already gona do it but not now" he confesesd, angry at her and the gender spell.. As Hoody initiated his "gender dysphoria" spell further to Summer's laughter and Bocchus's his deities upset "forcing Jake to kill himself HA HA" Summer gloated upon noticing this spell caused Feild suicidal ideation.

"He really is gona attempt it again bro" Crooks said.

"I thought you didn't care if Feild lived or died" Summer gloated. She said her "mean girl villain act" was a "facade for storytelling" but in reality she used that as an excuse to twirl her mustache and tie women to the train tracks.