Chapter 18: Feild...who are you?

Feild cursed the shit out of his old friend group. He made note that Scarlet had D.I.D Hood, Scarlet, Rakii she had a shit tone of aliases and was dating "Summer the Salt King" or "Yanderspaz'
Who recently got off from killing someone do to Feild. Who Feild only referred to that way when he was absolutely pissed. He likes to alienate people by their names. Hence him calling "Hercules smith" 'Hercules" rather than "Herc" as his preference. Feild's soul was temporarily given to a pilots- Feild not Scarlet, during the spiritual renewel, and this one "Nigil" didn't fuck around.

"This is why we don't give Alexies powers to ordinary people they'll abuse them. Alexy's right. He is superman. I don't care if it was a joke. He is a boy scout and having these abilities when your fucking not? Look at what just happened to Reki and her friend group. The pilots even misgendering them, and you know, and I know, that Feild Vine? Would never fucking do that. Your dead brother or not Felix. This is all your fault"

"It's not Nigils fault. It's in his contract to protect alexy at all costs. I saw it in his head. And guess what' he's doing?"

"Life was so much easier before I found out bro had di-"

"Watch it. That's my friend. My dead brother. And yours currently too. Thank Alexy for getting Kyle home and move on Leon. Move ON ZAG" reminder Alexy is one of Feilds alts.

The pilot held a grudge against Scarlet/Hood/Reiki ever so charmingly, because when Feild was in the hospital around the third time going "totally skiso" as both he and hte former incarnation "Feild" put it, Reiki who is dating Summer again I add, astral projected into the hospital and raped Feild. However, said this was totally fine and not all all his fault because "I have multiple personalities. And my personality "dionysus' did it" Nigil insisted, (yes you are not your weird condition, I too have a weird condition, but if you are gona "punish" me for what my "pilots do" when I'm possessed not in control rather than a weird mental disorder it happens to look alot alike, then why should I give YOU any special treatment?) (You treat others as you want them to treat you. You don't get double standard shit from me). That was Nigils MO. Eventually the night proceeded and his birthday was tomorrow. Feild explained alot of things.

To everyone in the room that all religions were somewhat true, that he didn't have an issue with something like scientology or mormonism or even islam but that how a faith treated it's followers was what he valued. He told off that power figure head in kore- jake has met a lot of political and powerful people, and famous ones to boot. However, he told off this korean politician. He didn't do it because he hated Korea he did it because he loved korea and he thought the man to be at fault for some of it. Not because he hated the man. He did not. He valued his son. Atleast he thinks that was him, twins one spirit am I right? However, it was because he loved Korea. He remembered every past life, and every incarnation. He once was in korea as a gentlemans in the palace, but the servant kind not the other kind. In the Min Yi Rang according to Jakes madness, he was a traveling tea maker. In Japan he ruled and served and baked bread. In india he chopped meat and swore to flame swords. He was a warrior there but that made that one odd. So he had been everywhere.

Ayey

Ayer Ayer

Aliti

Aposoti

Arini

Acrian

Arazi

Gedai

Goris

Choso

Choma

Comain