Chapter 38: A few more to go then we end our little show

An alter of Summer's "Mari" while Hoodlem was invoked over Feild, began to beat him through Feild's hands and Feild and Hoodlem were beat senseless. She did this to then pin it on "Feild" or "Jacklyn" or "the thing" as they often misgendered him, through magick because it was his hand and his body, even if there was technically no contact, Hoodlem got furious with Feild knowing all this, and angered, and still blamed him even though Feild was reeling from the pain of "the tranny beat slap" as Summer joked, even acknowledging it was her. "See now Feild beat you Hoodlem just like you beat me in my canon! Now we're even and Jake did it HAHA" Summer gloated. Feild decided in that moment he wanted to cease to be, that him- the cosmos who he was, should cease to be, as Hoodlem tried to influence him to cut up his legs.

Next you know how this story is centered around a challenge, a game?

Feild set up Hermes on his tier bed then shoved a knife in his chest pink curse or a blue touch. Hermes flew into the sky and came back in a golden outfit.

"Should I ask about the codpeice?" Hermes asked.

"Bard of Hope" Feild near cried.

"You're a bard of Hope" Then Hermes frowned. "I'm sorry your spark....did Cupid not tell you...?"

"No he didn't..."

Then Feild wrote it down.

"My divinity it's gone its...it's stolen....!"

"Feild..." Maika scolded.

"I don't know." Feild said.

"Hermes a word. You were given a gift. There's something above gods. That bed turned you into one. Your still divine it will come back in a few days. Calm down" Zues said. Hermes broke down crying.

"I'm gona scar your face Feild! You'll be disfigured for life. Worse than Lone!"

"Hermes I..."

"I love you" Then he kissed Feild for the 4th time. They were kissing during this as Husband and Wife.

"What's this feeling in my chest?"

"Nothing" Hermes said. "You feel nothing"

"I love you?"

"Ay kid , your love is now 2!" Font the skeleton said appearing. Bleeding ink.

"I'm alive I'm just not a god anymore" Hermes cried.

"Waterworks don't work on me Ay!" Font said.

"Now you want to go get some grub Hermes I can treat ya!"

"I'm staying with my family" he put his hand on Feilds thigh.

"My family." He kissed Feild again.

"Your loss psycho whoops hand slipped. Bye!" Font jokingly said as he got out of there.

Then Hermes began to rape Feild, but stopped before he really started and the next day the gods met while discussing punishments for Feild. Feild was manhandled by Zues, as his wrist was grabbed violently and his face was held in pointed clutch and Zues said he could pay for robbing Hermes via his sex, and that the King of The Gods wasn't requesting he was demanding. So Feild "consented" to bedding his husband that night.

Jake was later in bed rubbing his feet together as Cupid cuddled him. Noting that he was very well trained via sex to give into people's desires and wishes even platonic "it's all the rape zues". He only rubbed his feet together when he was triggered as Crooks had a mental breakdown about cursing Feild "to go through his trauma forever ago!" And how the rape victim Crooks cursing Jake Caloway to through rape and having him experience it is somehow "not my fault man! It's a- a karma curse!" And Crooks cried. To which Dj comforted him saying they'd make Feild their "plaything" which personally angered Eros, since that term was sacred to him as Cupid and that Dj would take matters into "his own hands" "Oh Crooks we'll do a lot worse to him then rape!" Dj threatened to which Crooks clapped his hand like a schoolgirl and said in a babying voice "punishment! Gods punishment!" Like a Child. According to Feild Crooks was just really fucked up like that.