Chapter 29: "And that is why theirs no merch of Summer!" -Crooks

[song is tea party from almost alice from the hit movie, incase it gets removed]

Chapter 29: "And that is why theirs no merch of Summer!" -Crooks

"What your host failed to tell you is that God talked to you Dj on behalf of Jake. He was doing it to walk around Jake so you could help Jake. And then you bragged about it measly and God said he wasn't gona reward you for that" Maika who was of a Jewish Dual Observant faith said.

"But what if I-" Dj began

"I get it you want to be the hero. You want Jake's role. But face it Dj heroes don't act like you"

"And they act like him!" Summer taunted.

"Yeah Jake's not a hero either." Crooks complained.

"I think you should read the Dreamer's fucking book cus it would fill you the fuck in" Maika said.

"What so the wanabe retard over here!-" Haru started to sing.

"Not to his face" Summer said under her breath. "We say that behind his back right Hood?" She whispered.

"This is why Boccus is punishing me I'm out" Tyler Summers' friend said.

"God I hate your friendgroup" Feild said. "You even misgender me right on que"

"According to Odin your books almost over" Maika said amusingly. "And it ends on a high note but I doubt we'll fuck" Maika said.

"Yeah." Feild sighed looking over two yellow Sciency twin demons sitting down. "We want to play with your mind" the girl said. There was a lesser known faith/cult known as Sceintific. But Feild called them Sciency. The other one her twin garbled. He somehow instinctively knew these two spirits were siblings.

"My red guy says no" Feild said checking with the red winged and horned, spirit from that faith who was always on his shoulder.

"At least it's not silver this time ow!"

"Bad Haru" Maika said. "All faiths are real it's how they treat their followers that makes them false" Maika said.

"Like scientific- ow!" someone hit Haru.

"You insult the Mormons again we kick your ass. Joseph has been here once and he really likes Jake" Tyler said. Scientific and Mormonism were examples Feild often conjured of faiths that even with problematic doctrine held Merit, but were false on the basis of how the engaged with their practitioners. (It could be totally 100% real, but if you abuse the people who worship you, test or no test, I'm gona have an issue. Faith is a tool, and if you use it to hurt others? What the fuck are you trying to build? What the fuck are you actually building. That being said, Feild was very kind to those of the church, no matter their branch, something something sea board drowning was his issues with Sceintific)

"Whatever Jake drinks coffee"

"And as a bastard he's supposed to. He's meant to break every faith's rules. Eventually cultural appropriation though secretly he'll have the go ahead" Maika said.

"And Mormons don't drink coffee"

"You mean The Church of Latter Day Saints"

"God and Jake call it Mormonism and Jospeh doesn't give a shit"

"Wow Jake's friend groups so special getting to hang with deities" Haru bragged.

"No we're not. They hang out with Jake and we're technically the groupies." this for some reason pissed Feild the fuck off, and not just because these "groupies" made his life a wreck with their "retard curses" they had placed on him being the least of his worries. They were in his life without his consent, and he was face it- mad about it.