Chapter 23: soilder poet king

"Hey Bro?" Zagerous said to Kaito/Alexy/Rose/Jake/TheGuy/Feild Vine.

"Yeah?"

"I uh...this is exactly what you think its about?" He was testing Feild again and he wasn't here for it. He saw the guilt and trouble in bio bros eyes.

"I'm leaving again. I'm not gona be your friend anymore" He looked in his eyes they screamed (Please pass this test) and Feild said "Okay!" nonchalant.

"Your not gona throw a fit? Put up a fight like you normally do?" Zag asked concerned and disappointed.

"No." Field said casually. "Goodbye".

"I'm still your friend Alex!" Felix Carpenter said.

"At least I have you." Field Smiled.

"For now. Your pilot Nigil is my dead brother Nile. I really like the last name Carpender, I'm gona steal that"

"I love you Felix"

"I love you too Alex" Felix said wavering but happy appearing.

"Bye. Bro" Zagerous said.

(Well atleast now I can finally play Hades) Field thought to himself.

Jake spent the night with Felix Zag going through what zues called "a tunnel". Where all the demigods from the city or a select few via Anabelle Lee's test decided on what they would steal from Feild fogged up, should have they chance. Then feild summoned future Zagerous and Felix who were giddy afyer he passed this test and most failed, there was a weird sexual edge and it alienated Field do to everyone being minors and Felix said to Summer "what did you ask for?"

"Challenger accepted" this was an ability of Feilds similar to his d.i.d possibly even a mutation of it where he could solitfy anyone into his mind and become them. Permanently. Scarlet aka Hood Summers girlfriend/boyfriend and Summer had made plans to enslave Jake Caloway who they dead named and steal his abilities for themselves. Recently they even had a talk. "Are we really the bad guys here?" Hood asked jokingly.

"I mean probably. But it doesn't know any better it's so spoiled let's teach it a lesson" it referring to Jake Caloway.

Felix continued. "Now what is challenger accepted"

"The ability to become anyone and get their powers" Summer Mac replied.

"Right and you were going to steal his ability his quirk as you call it making him like deku. Making him quirkless." So many metaphors Josh joked.

"Yes."

"And what is your quirk?"

"You said it was the quirk 12" Summer replied.

"And what does that do?" Felix asked.

"I don't know"

"The quirk 12 allows you to be pretty. It's a shapeshifter quirk. You get away with things cus your supernaturally gorgeous. People don't mind the bad things you do because of it. The thing about Challenger Acsepted is that it works like Bellas shield in twilight and he's immune to it and he thinks your butt fucking ugly!" Felix gloated.

"Zags quirk is 5. Triumph. The ability to survive anything and my quirk is 7 the ability to analyze based on my environment some people compare it to deduction aka my numbers. He's immune to you that's why you don't get away with his shit. Your quirk is most comparable to the scp a very bueitful person flaws and all. And that's a character Jake kins. Sorry you go by Jake in the future. Your puzzle or locket burns because you made up your kin. It doesnt see you as the real Jake. Also isnt that taboo for otherkin? To pretend to be real people? And look oh boy I can see through your quirk now too. Goodluck being a 2 Summer because you don't deserve me. Now my future goddess I must go I look forward to meeting you at the city next year. Ready zag?" Future Felix said.