Chapter 30: Steton's Error

WARNING: the following chapter contains depictions of a villain trying to tie herself to Allah and Muhamed out of malice. Please skip this chapter and the rest of this book/series, or in general be noted, if you do not wish to see Depictions of Allah or the Prophet in Islam or that slander. The author of this work acknowledges the taboo nature of these depictions however warns you and advises you to skip or read ahead as desired to avoid these depictions within the work. The author apologizes for this outrageous design but they are here for a reason. You have Adam Snowflake's apologies. Every depiction of Allah per chapter will have this warning above the chapter section. You have been warned.

Feild couldn't keep his eyes open, as he sat there in bed on a doctor's call. She mentioned electro shock therapy, and if that was ever presented as an option for Feild's "psychosis" he was on Elazpin and Respidome, two red flags if you know psych meds. She said all meds are gona cause weight gain, and prescribed him a new and upcoming non stimulant ADHD med that started with a m name, but noted it was new so there was alot "we still don't know" Sasha told the doctor that she was against electro shock therapy, but that the hospitals recommended it, and the doctor said "It's usually a last resort" more abuse from the hospitals! Feild recounted, "whoode fucking do" but he didn't say that on the line. Now having a hold of his suicide letter, Sasha was concerned, and for a brief moment in his sleepy haze Feild wanted Maika back. Not the astral projecting nimrod, his real friend, his chosen friend, his FRIEND! He knew Crooks, and Dj, and Summer, and Maika and all Summer's friends through the astral and if he was really about to loose himself to electro shock therapy? He didn't want to do it alone.

"Summer fucking cursed me to go through her trauma. Fine!" Feild bit his finger as he visioned the Baren from voodoo blowing smoke in his face telling him to calm down once more "Summer I curse you and your kin..."

"Be careful with how you word this Legba" the Barren said.

"To go through everything you have cursed me to go through"

"There we go. A lighter sentence"

"In my eyes and blood and law. May your blessing restart as you've blessed me, and your curses be instigated" he clarified later to Ocair "her blessings me are her blessings on her, her curses on me to her tenfold" and Occaeir wrote it bound him to it and bound Summer to it.

"She really didn't deserve that last part she's on your side" The Baren said to Feild who eyed a pink shallow grave.

"It's not yours. It's Summers. Your friends are playing a game of life and death and she doesn't make it out okay."

"Why's it pink?" Haru asked in the room.

"She shouldn't speak through you without your consent and she doesn't get ot ask that" The Baren said ticked.

"But even if she did. Her lowa kins unvalid. Yours too Jake, love ya bye!" and Feild was out of his daydream.

Summer broke down crying and in the spirit world Feild's nails turned pointed and black and so did his eyes. "What it's not like your cursed with your treatment plan? Buzz buzz Junko" Feild said to Summer.

"I didn't expect it to work I'm so sorry" she panicked. "Don't curse, let alone me. Unless your willing to put them in a grave. You can't keep hiding behind the fact you don't think magicks real, you intended that you bitch. And Hood will be cursed too" Feilds thumb bled into the ground reaching some graveyard dirt.

"Now you've done it" The Baren said. "Goodluck legba, some fukin student, cursing and cursin, doesn't do jack shit" he said. "I love you Jake take care" he rolled his cigar in his hand. "See ya soon!"