Chapter 36: Give's You Hell

Chapter 36:

"Hood tried to steal some of Feild's Coffee" for years now the Greek Gods spiked it with Ambrosia astrally. And Hoodlem said "I deserve Ambrosia too" stealing a sip. To which Zues took action telling Dionysus "You can't defend him this time. He broke our rule. Targeted Jake unfairly. Now that he's your responsibility what should both of your punishments be? Ambrosia is sacred to the gods. And Hoody just stole some. Taking advantage of my chosen son. Now Dionysus you want a place in this pantheon you act" Zeus scolded.

"I revoke my consent for Hoody" the god collapsed.

"Good now you going to punish Jake? After all he was taken advantage of"

"No"

"Good. you're learning oh greek god of Wine. Let that be a lesson. You steal from my son again Hood. You have a lot worse than a fan club who hates you. This is making it into the movie/tv show by the way"

"Am I Black there?"

"Oh transracial this transracial that. Stop forcing his thoughts. If Jake worships he dies" Zue scolded.

"But I'm his god!"

"Oh are you now? So angry? Well I can teach you a thing or two about worship Hood"

"Deal and in exchange I get his divinity!"

"No you don't get to make requests. I'm not Bill Cipher. I'm not immediately bound to the first thing you ask for. But I'll teach you a lesson alright. As requested Rose Elite hood is now your devotee in your service until stated otherwise" Rose Elite was one of Jake's many aliases.

"No" Hood fell into despair.

"What you promised Bocchus anything? Or should we bring this to Jupiter to?" Zeus asked.

"I'm the christian god!" Hood raged. "I stole it from Rose"

"I think he goes by Jake? And you can't steal something like that. You couldn't even sit down with Odin's seat"

"It was spell casted"

"Oh was it now? Or did you just not earn your keep?" Zeus babied.

'Then I'll be Balder. I'll be Loki! I'll wage war on the Ragnarok gods! I'll steal his place. Back me up Thor!"

"He's quite. If you knew anything about Norse mythology magnus inclined you would know that is your answer. Some friend" Zeus said looking down on Thor.

"Oh and Alex is the name the demigods user for him" Hoodlems eyes went wide.

"Your name really fits you you know. Rose or Jake too. Now let this be a warning a second time. Leave my son ####### #### alone"

"Never! He'll be my slave I swear on teh sword of occair! I will enslave this bitch or die trying" then all the gods clapped.

"Hah mortals"

"I'm your god bow down 1 bow down bitch" Hood tried to one up Zues.

"Oh you are no ones god. And this is why the lord doesn't like you"

"Then I'll blame it this is an alter" Hood was angry and raging with his responses.

"And Jake is transcribing it word for word"

"What?"

"Prepare because be the end of book 2, Dj will side with Feild my son not you"

"Bullshit He's my pet. My black negro slave" The white Hood said about the Black Dj Stroke.

"Right and you don't realize White Hoody how that sounds?"

"I'll blame it on an alter. Say Jake said it. We have this friend named Haru. She can convince anyone of anything"