Chapter 20: Disappear and Come Home

"Um Jake your going to a reality to live out Balders final days. Where you never died as Balder. And in exchange Balder gets to be you here for a few years. It will all makes sense later I promise. And thankyou. For saving my son again. Apple incident or no apple incident. And Balder sweethearts no deleting anything he's written Dave Strut it's your job to stop him got it Dj that means you too. This was all Maikas idea. He'll be with you Goodluck my son. And Maika a word?"

The night progressed with somehow Caloway killing Balder. Or atleast- thinking he did. Then, Caloway spying on his future splinter attending Walton his old high-school. Finally both Nigil and Feild met Okrah the face collector. A character from Chinese myth you may know if you like shows about people who control elements or harmony. He told Okrah he remembered meeting him outside his cave with tea. And okrah apologized for not recognizing him. Jake got that alot. They had a cheery conversation though for most viewers they'd be disturbed. Okrah sent forward several faces that enraged and hurt Nigil who took the reigns. Recognizing them from past lives. Nigil asked upon the blonde one "but is she happy with you?". Nigil his pilot said "I do not believe in evil. I do not hold against you the ways of nature. I would not judge a tornado for causing winds. I would not judge a cloud for casuing rain droplets. Such is nature however chaotic the ways of the universe. Their are ways to you."

"Your a real asshole sometimes you know that?" And then the spider recounted again how Caloway was unafraid. Then Nigil showed his face in good faith. Oklahoma said he wouldn't take it until he spotted his ID. "It seems I have found a loophole...." "tell Jesus that the deal is on. And tell Loki he has my thanks" once more he remarked how the avatar of the show Shiva or Vishnu felt nothing upon seeing the brown haired girls face. And Jake said he felt enraged but didn't lash out. To which he said "but that version of you 3rd i think it was. Felt nothing."

"He knew nothing." Feild recounted and the 2 said goodnight with Caloway 'playing how to save a life'..

The next morning Jake dreamt he was at a refinance fair dressed in blue wearing someone else's face that mirrored his own. He had short brown hair and Odin with everyone was there.

He was taping it, planning to die like Balder. His mother was slightly worried and several people in the dream compared him to Balder and even said "look he's even wearing blue" before they could get to the event they woke up. Feild told his mother "if I die send it to Nigil." And then planned to make a new account with an easy password for nigil in case he ever came back. He'd pretend to be his own friend? Anyways, he woke up fought with Odin and a spirit possessing him ordered chocolate. Good grief.

Then later that day Feild talked to someone who claimed to have loved Ayer Ayer named Agooga. He told Feild his tribe would hate him but that they needed water not milk. Feild presented silly, incoherent and sick claiming he was "of the tide". The man gave Jake grief saying he was "pale" to which Feild responded.

"I understand I look the way I do. And you look the way you do. And I understand that people who look like me have hurt people who look like you where you're from. My people- people who look like me sometimes make gestures of good faith and then exploit it. However I am not an ally I cannot claim so but I can attempt to be one. I do not expect you- I promise you I wish to aid."

"Your pale are you from the south?"

"I am from the south in America. Now do you have a wife. Is it your child or your wife-"

"She's also from the tide I-"

"Is she a woman?" Feild pulled back his poncho to show his black bindish undershirt.

"Yes she is a woman."

"Ask her. Now this part is important. Is it shells, pearls, or coins? I'm not asking for payment I need to know"