Chapter III

Nicki walked down the steps in a fast pace not knowing what her wife must have been thinking at the moment.

Beyoncé just stood there with a face of both confusion and bewilderment.

While the three other kids in the room just stared at her like they were waiting for her to say something, do something but nothing was said..

"Hey BB." Nicki smiled trying to ease the uneasy tension a bit kissing her wife's cheek.

"Nic, umm.. are you seeing the three wait four kids in our house?" Beyoncé asked pointing at them confusedly.

"I think you deserve an explanation." Nicki sighed.

"Damn right I do!"

"Babe..please go to the bedroom, I need to talk to these kids a little, then I'll come explain everything I promise." Nicki said giving her puppy eyes and a cute pout.

The taller woman only grumbled eyeing the four kids in her house before walking up the stairs completely abandoning the groceries she'd gotten in the living room.

After Nicki was sure she'd gone up to the room, she walked towards the kids who were still looking at her like they were anticipating something.

"Are you like gonna k-kick us out now?" Blue asked feeling like her chances of having a normal life maybe for just.. just one day being dashed before her eyes.
She couldn't help it as her eyes got teary..

"No one is kicking anyone out." Nicki stated firmly placing Rumi gently on the sofa. "She just didn't know you were all here so she was in a state of shock but don't worry she'll come around, I'm just gonna go have a talk with her then I'll come see y'all so we can have dinner. Is that okay?" Nicki then asked.

"Yeah." was the only sound Blue could muster up not truly believing they weren't about to be kicked out, the scary woman upstairs didn't look like she was really pleased to see them in her house.

-

"Who's kids are those?" Was the first question Nicki was hit with as soon as she walked into the room.

"I don't really know." she replied back not meeting her wife's gaze.

"Then what in the entirety of hell are they doing in our house, do you know that if the media finds out about this our names could be dragged, this looks like fucking kidnap!" Beyoncé couldn't help the tone she had in her voice as she was freaking out right about now.

"First of all don't use that tone on me." Nicki said as Beyoncé looked down guiltily.

"I still need to know though." Beyoncé said.

"And that's why I'm gonna explain, if you could just listen." Nicki started.

"So...."

"Well and that's how we got to this point." Nicki concluded explaining everything in full detail from meeting them in the rain up till the point that they were now in her house.

"It's not my fault.. you know I couldn't leave those kids out like that, my conscience would beat me up about it." Nicki sighed sadly, "you would do the same if you were in my shoes."

"I mean I would but.. I don't know I'm still gonna keep my eye out for those kids, I don't fully trust 'em." Beyoncé skeptically stated.

"What in the world could those kids possibly do to harm us, I mean the oldest looks ten or something." Nicki said looking at her wife like she had two heads.

"Why would their parents just leave them out like that?" Beyoncé asked "I think I at least deserve to ask a few questions."

"You know they're scared of you right?" Nicki laughed "I think I'd much rather do the questioning, but it'll probably take them awhile to open up to us."

Beyoncé sat on the bed like she was thinking not really giving a reply, "while you have your thinking face on, I think I'm gonna go ahead and make dinner. It's not that late, or should I just order in?" Nicki's asked.

"I think you should order in, I'm kinda in the mood for some pizza and something else, but I guess I'll just have to stick with the pizza.. for now." she smirked.

"Stop being nasty." Nicki scrunched up her nose hitting her shoulder lightly.

"Lemme get outta these clothes." she said looking over at her wife who was already staring at her.. eyes filled with lust.

She rolled her eyes at this walking into their walk-in closet, shutting the door behind herself.

After changing into a comfortable pair of silk pyjamas she also brought out a matching set for her wife.

"Change out these clothes before coming down for dinner." she stated not even waiting for a reply blowing a flying kiss her way and walking out the room.
-

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵..

𝘉𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦́?

𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪?

𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦?

𝘙𝘶𝘮𝘪?

𝘚𝘪𝘳?

𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘢?