Chapter XXX

"So how was school today?" Nicki asked the kids as she pulled out of the school's driveway and unto the road.

She was the one picking them up today since Beyoncé had fallen asleep next to Papa not even an hour after she fed him and she didn't wanna wake her.

"Good." Blue answered plainly looking out the window."I made a new friend." Yes, she was happy about making a new friend but not at the cost of losing another.

Nicki just glanced at her through the rear mirror deciding she'd just ask her about it later.

"It was awesome!" Sir said loudly before animatedly begining to explain his day much to the annoyance of his sisters. "Anyways that was all. I bet Rumi didn't make any." He smirked, it was like a game they played to see who'd make the most friends.

"I did." Rumi said quietly.

"Aww who was it baby?" Nicki asks excited for the girl already having a feeling it was going to be hard for her to make any friends.

"Alexis!" She says proudly before looking towards Sir and sticking her tongue out at him "And she's pwetty too!"

"Isn't that the teacher's kid?" Sir said mockingly "She's no fun." He shrugged, Rumi just rolled her eyes at him.

"Leave me alone and go be with your own fwiends." She replied back sassily.

"Sir leave your sister alone, your always playing too much." Nicki says shaking her head at the boy's antics.

They soon pulled up to the house, Blue being the first one to get out the car, leaving Nicki to help the kids out their car seats.

"Where's Papa?" Blue asks like she'd done the day before.. I guess this was gonna become an everyday thing.

"He's sleeping with Beyoncé." Nicki replies back before walking out the living room when her phone started to ring.

Sir had ran into the kitchen to get a snack, Rumi trailing behind him while Blue went to go find those two.

They were in the couples room, Beyoncé sleeping peacefully with Papa sleeping on top of her, his head buried into her boobs.

Blue just looked at them for awhile before walking off to go to her own room to change out of the uniform and into some house clothes so she could get started on her homework.

As she was doing her homework, the twins walked into the room and she could tell because of the loud bickering between the two.

It was like these days they couldn't stand each other since they were at each other's throats all day arguing tooth and nail over the pettiest things.

"Can you two quiet down!" Blue turns in her study desk to look at them both "What are you even arguing about now?!"

"It's him!" Rumi says accusingly "He won't leave me alone!"

"Well, it's not my fault your friend is lame." He shrugs unapologetically picking up the tv remote.

"Put it down now and apologize." Blue states calmly not liking his behaviour.

"Why?!" Sir whines looking towards Rumi who only looked at the floor but he could still see it- The smirk. The smirk of victory if you'd call it that.

Blue just raised a brow making him immediately apologize.

"Sorry." He gritted "Can I watch tv now?"

"No, I know you both have homework so bring it out." She says making him groan out. "But.. it's just some stupid addition questions. I don't want to do it!"