Chapter XX

-

"Okay, get up! Get up!" Beyoncé says walking into her shared bedroom with Onika.

"What the- what are you doing?" Nicki whines covering herself up more with the comforter.

"You need to get up, you've been in this bed for almost a whole day, so get out the bed cause we're going out tonight." Beyoncé smiles opening up the curtains making Nicki squint her eyes looking the other way.

"I don't really feel like it B." Nicki whines again finally moving under the sheets but squeals out when she feels herself being picked up and out the bed.

She wraps her legs around the older woman's waist as she walks them both into their en-suite bathroom.

"Come on, I'll get ready with you." Beyoncé says helping the younger woman strip basically being the one to bath them both.

It was in this moment she'd realised her lack of intimacy with her wife since the kids.

One thing led to another and let's just say it took them almost two hours to get ready..

"You feeling okay? I wanna go talk to the kids, we're all going out together." Beyoncé states making Nicki nod walking into the closet to finish getting dressed.

-

Blue's pov

I hear the sounds of knocks on the door, making me drop the dolls I was using to play with the twins.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Can I come in?" I hear Beyoncé's voice say from the door.

"Y-yeah." I say a little unsurely not really wanting her to come in, seeing me like this.

I looked a mess, not having left this bed all day.

"You guys okay?" Beyoncé asks concerned walking into the room and taking a seat on the edge of the bed, Papa climbing into her lap on instinct.

"Yeah." Sir immediately says from his place on the floor "Wanna play with us?"

"Maybe later.. We're going out."

"You and mommy?" Rumi asks sadly "can we come?"

"Of course that's why I came in here in the first place, y'all should get dressed." She smiles.

"Where are we going?" I ask "Cause I don't really feel like going." And it is true cause right now I'm feeling a little sick.

I didn't want them to know but I've been having horrible nightmares ever since we had to talk to that woman at the foster centre.

I don't want to remember what happened that day but it just keeps coming back to me over and over and it's kind of weird how Rumi just takes it so easily.

She doesn't get nightmares or anything.. if not she acts like it never happened to begin with.

"It's a surprise and you kinda don't have a choice so get up.. get up." She chuckles pulling the sheets of my body.

"Fine!" I say picking Papa up from her lap before walking into the closet to get changed, she walked out of the room to give us a little privacy.

I'm don't know where we're going so I'm just gonna dress all three of them in casual clothing.

Sir in a blue t-shirt and jeans, Rumi in a matching blue but I made her wear a sundress instead with her signature bows but white and papa in a cute little green shirt and shorts.

I just wore a pink oversized t-shirt and jeans too, Miss Nicki really bought us a lot more clothes than necessary...

-

We all met downstairs where Beyoncé opened the main door for all of us and we walked over to a black jeep with tinted windows.

They really think we don't know that they're Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj- the
world famous power couple but then again it's pretty obvious.

The name Beyoncé isn't common, coupled with the paparazzi and the fact that they gave us access to the tv.. of course we were going to find out.

I don't really care if they're famous or not.. they're really nice and that's what matters and I've started to grow a little attached to them, even Beyoncé though she was acting all mean in the beginning she's actually really nice.

The drive was pretty long but it didn't seem that much since Rumi and Sir kept talking through out, Papa babbling along too.

Other than that everyone else was pretty quiet.

I wonder where we're going?

-

𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠?

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎..