Chapter XXXII

The semester had ended not too long back and now all the kids were at home waiting for the new school year to begin.

Beyoncé took this time to talk to the kids about seeing a therapist, these days Rumi had been acting a little more off than usual.

She would cry everyday about wanting to go back to school or she wanted to see Alexis and it was honestly starting to irk both Beyoncé and Onika.

Her temper tantrums were out of control, she'd be throwing things left and right like they'd personally offended her.

They'd been trying to be more understanding of her situation since finding out she was autistic. But it was getting harder and harder everyday.

Then there was Blue who seemed pretty okay, except she spent more time in her room now, barely coming out except to eat or when she was forced out.

Sir and Papa seemed okay, Papa had completed a year old about a month ago and had learnt to walk about two weeks ago.

So now he was always trying to walk and when he did he was always moving every where giving the two parents a headache.

Blue had immediately shut down the idea of seeing a therapist claiming that they were okay and didn't need a therapist in their business.

Rumi simply didn't care, not even knowing what a therapist meant same with her brother.

"They help you get better." Nicki said trying to break it down to them but they just shrugged of the idea.

"But I not sick." Sir says confusedly while his sister just coloured barely even listening to what they were saying.

"No you're not buddy, but they make you even better than that."

"Oh okay.." Sir shrugs still not getting the point but not wanting to ask more questions.

-

Now they were all on their way to see the therapist, Blue was not in anyway excited if anything she was disgusted and slightly scared- but she wasn't going to admit that.. ever.

Blue was the first one to enter, while the parents stayed outside with the younger ones.

"Hi my name is Ms. Union and I'll be your therapist from now on." Blue just kept quiet staring at her feet beneath her.

She wasn't telling this woman nothing!

"Let's start with introducing ourselves, shall we?" She asked smiling heartily.

Her voice eased Blue a little, happy it wasn't some gruff old man but rather a pretty nice lady.

Gabrielle sensing that she wasn't planning on saying anything anytime sooner decided to just speak up first.

"I think I'll go first. Well my name is Gabrielle union, I'm 29 years old and I live alone with my puppy. Her name's dream." She then stops.

"Now it's your turn." She urges calmly hoping the girl would want to talk now.

"M-my name's Blue. I'm ten. Eleven in a couple of months. I like the color purple and I l-like writing in my journal." She then smiles a little at the end thinking about her journal.

"Hmm.. what do you like to write about?"

Blue only shrugs, "my thoughts."

Gabrielle silently jots that down deciding that she'd end their session here.

She didn't want to go too deep since it was only their first session.

"How was it?" Beyoncé was quick to ask as soon as she walked out the door.

Blue just shrugs taking a seat besides her resting her head on her shoulder.

-

Next up was the twins, they went in together since Rumi was so hell bent on not going in there alone and the parents were not really allowed to hear what the kids told her- it was confidential except if it was really serious where she had to tell the parents.

"Hi my name is Ms. Union and I'll be your therapist from now on, nice to meet you little cuties." She smiles at the two kids before her.

Sir smiles back though a little tense whereas Rumi just blanks her looking around the minimalist designed office.

"Well, let's get to know each other, shall we?"

She then says the same things she told Blue, though they both looked uninterested.

"My name's Sir. I'm 4 years old. I love the color blue and I like to watch cartoons and draw." He smiles thinking to just answer the woman's questions.

The faster they answered her questions, the faster they could leave here.

Then it was Rumi's turn but she wasn't saying anything until Sir nudged her to speak.

"M-my name's Rumi. I'm 4 years old and I like playing w-with my bestest friend in the whole world. Her name's Alexis."

The woman just smiled at this little piece of information it was like the mention of Alexis immediately made her start smiling.

"Can you explain this Alexis?" She asks softly.

"Y-yeah.. she's nice. She plays with me. She can sing vewy vewy well and she's really pwetty!"

"Wow you must like her a lot?"

"I do." She nods affirmative.

"Well I guess that's all, I'll see you babies next week." She says handing them each a lollipop making them smile wide as they hopped out the chairs being led outside by Gabrielle.

"How was it?" Nicki was the one to ask those now.

"It was good, she gave us a lollipop each." Sir cheeses showing her the treat.

"She's nice." Rumi says too repeating the same action as her brother.

The parents speak to Gabrielle for awhile though not too important before they all went home deciding that therapy wasn't that bad.

-

Dear diary,

Today we went for therapy. I don't know why.. I mean I do, but like I'm already better now. I don't think about what they did to me anymore. I'm happy now and I don't want to be reminded of it.

I don't like therapy that much but Ms. Union is nice.. I guess.

But I hope she doesn't ask me about that day, cause I'm not telling her anything.

Good bye diary.
xoxo Blue.

-

I know I said more frequent updates.. then I dipped.

I also know that y'all are probably mad that I haven't updated in almost two weeks... but I have an explanation.

My phone got seized! :( But now I got it back so I'm actually going to stick to my promise this time ;) I promise 😅