Chapter XXXXIV

A couple months later and school was finally over meaning they'd be on their summer holidays, Beyoncé had thought they'd go for a little family vacation but she wasn't sure on where they'd go, so she decided to ask the kids herself.

"What y'all doing?" She asks walking into Blue's room where all four kids where watching YouTube videos on Blue's laptop.

"Funny videos!" Rumi smiles trying to show her the laptop.

"Ma.. ma.." Papa was waddling his way in her direction wanting to be picked up, which Beyoncé did placing him on her shoulder making him giggle wildly, she then walks towards the bed taking a seat on it, placing him in her lap which stopped his giggling instead he placed his face in her chest with his thumb in his mouth.

"You wanna ask us something?" Blue asks feeling like that was the reason for Beyoncé's sitting there.

"Yeah, actually I do." Beyoncé couldn't help but smile, she actually really wanted to see their reactions. They'd never gone on vacation before, even while living with them. "So since it's the summer holidays... I was thinking we'd take a little vacay."

"Vacay?" Sir asks confused.

"Like a holiday trip."

"Travel?!" Blue screams in excitement making Papa groan hiding his face more in Beyoncé's chest. "Sorry pa." She mumbles sheepishly trying to slow down a bit on her excitement.

"R-road trip?" Rumi asks remembering she saw something like that in a cartoon once.

"No. Not a road trip, like a plane trip, but I just wanted to know where you guys would want to go to?"

"Hawaii!" Rumi screams.

"The beach!" Sir also screams at the exact same time.

Making Blue counter it with, "The Carribean!"

"Ma..."

They all scream at the same time,
"Umm... Well that's three completely different places." Beyoncé says, now she didn't want them to start arguing over where they were gonna go.

"How about we play a game to see where we'll go?" She knew she was being childish but obviously that's what happens when you have kids.

"Okay.."

They all sit around a bowl Beyoncé set on the floor which she filled up with folded up paper, each paper had a name of a destination, she made Papa pick one whichever one he picks is where they'll be going..

"And he picks...... Barbados!"

"Yes!" Blue says in excitement kissing Papa all over his cheeks making the little boy giggle wildly.

"What's that?" Rumi asks folding her arms in disapproval.

"It's a really nice place Ru. They have beaches and really nice food, and the place is so beautiful. I promise you'll like it. You know that singer you like-Rihanna?"

"Yeah?"

"She's from Barbados."

"Really?"

"Mhm hmm."

"I wanna go to barbaros Mama! Are we gonna see RiRi?!"

"Umm.. maybe."

___

A week later and they were already on their way to the Islands in the power couple's private jet, Nicki was trying to get Papa to fall asleep but he didn't want to instead he was running everywhere in only a shirt.

Beyoncé on the other hand was telling Rumi and Sir stories from her trips, special request of Rumi, they were so excited to land that they'd asked Beyoncé to tell them all it was like to be in a different country.