Chapter VIII

"So.. what did y'all get up to today?" Nicki asked as they all sat for dinner in the dining room.

"We went to the office!" Sir said excitedly with a mouthful of peas.

"Yeah.. and there was cameras everywhere.. so much noises." Rumi said turning up her nose in disgust.

Nicki sent a questioning look Beyoncé's way, wondering what the kids were talking about, they'd both agreed on the media not finding out about any of this, so she was confused as to what the children were talking about.

'Later.' Beyoncé mouthed to her continuing on to eat her food.

Papa babbled loudly moving around in Blue's arms, making Nicki gush taking him from her peppering his face with kisses.. causing him to squeal out.

Beyoncé just watched the interaction silently.. It really won't be that bad to just accept these kids.

-

"Explain yourself." Nicki said as soon as she walked into their shared bedroom after putting the kids to bed.

Beyoncé sighed putting down her laptop, "There was an emergency I needed to attend to at work. The maids had already left and I couldn't leave the kids in the house by themselves."

"Well have you seen the headlines?" Nicki raised her brow throwing her phone on the bed where Beyoncé could read it clearly.

Beyoncé spotted with a few unfamiliar faces, what could this mean? Has the Queen adopted?!

"Fucking TMZ!" Beyoncé mumbled under her breath, before looking up at her wife..

"It'll all die down soon.. I promise."

"I don't want the kids to turn on the tv and this is the first thing they see, I just don't wanna put false hope in them just to have them taken away by social services." Nicki sighed getting in the bed.

"Wouldn't it be good to give them to social services, then they could get adopted by a good loving family, isn't that what you want?" Beyoncé asked confused..

"Just.. just drop it, B." Nicki sighed turning off the lights just wanting to sleep the whole day off..

She wouldn't admit it but she'd grown attached to these kids and sure as hell didn't want them to get taken away.

Beyoncé made sure Nicki had completely fallen asleep before opening her laptop back up, seeing she'd gotten an email from Julius.

"Took him long enough." She mumbled clicking on the icon..

She'd asked Julius to have a background check done on these kids and now she finally has it..

-

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 '・ᴗ・'