Chapter XXVII

"What happened here?!" Beyoncé demanded talking to the principal while Blue just sat quietly besides her.

Nicki had decided to stay home with Papa.. she knew how Beyoncé could get and didn't want him to wake up crying due to her screaming.

"I honestly don't know, she won't talk but I promise the boy in question is being reprimanded as well." The principal said looking stressed.

Beyoncé's kid as in THE Beyoncé's kids hadn't even been here for up to a day and something already went wrong.

He knew she wouldn't hesitate to sue the school or pull out of it which would be a big loss on their part.

"I'm not going to let this slide without the boy being properly disciplined, I told you about her and I told you how to proper make sure she was okay and look barely five hours and she's hurt!"

"And we apologize greatly for that Mrs Knowles, I promise this won't repeat itself ever again."

"And it better not! Blue come on we're going.." she says to which Blue just silently nods walking out the office with her.

"You okay?" Beyoncé asks worriedly as soon as they leave the office walking out the school building, feeling guilty like it was her fault for all this.

If she'd just let the girl do homeschool none of this would've happened.

"Y-yeah, umm.. I wanna say bye to King." Blue says quietly but Beyoncé still manages to hear.

"Who's king?"

"My f-friend." She says kind of unsurely, I mean they've barely even known each other for five hours and it was kind of her fault that he got his glasses broken.

If she'd just left him alone, maybe he would've just continued studying and never gotten hurt.

"Umm.. okay you can go say bye to him but be quick." Beyoncé says watching her as she runs over to where a boy was standing next to an older looking asian woman who seemed to be very pissed.

Blue tapped the boy's shoulder causing him to look over at her.

"I just wanted to say bye." She said shyly doing a little wave "and sorry too."

"No need to apologize it's okay, bye Blue." He smiled a little before turning back to the woman who had her face scrunched up in disgust.

Blue jogs back over catching the bad vibes of the woman.

"We can go." She says to Beyoncé who was still looking at the woman scolding the boy.

"What's up with that lady, can't she see he was hurt too?" She asked mostly to herself but Blue still heard.

"I don't know." She shrugs as they both got into the car driving off to go pick up the twins.

-

"Who was that?!" The woman asked harshly.

"M-my friend?" He mumbled somewhat unsurely.

"What'd I tell you about all that friend bullshit, huh?!"

"That they're a d-distraction from the goal and I shouldn't t-talk to anyone and only stay focused." The young boy says timidly looking down at his feet.

"THEN WHY DID YOU DISOBEY ME?!" The asian woman said loudly smacking the side of his face.

He didn't answer looking away from her.

"I'm asking you a question?!"

"I-I don't know." He breathed out "S-She's nice and smart and she helped me with a m-math problem."

"You're already slacking off, I told you.. you don't need anyone's help they should be asking you for help and I better not see you talk to that child again or any child for that matter, understood?!"

"Yes ma'am."

"Now get your stupid ass in the car, let's get you some new glasses."

-

"Mama!" Sir said running towards Beyoncé who was waiting for him at the front desk.

Rumi walking much sluggishly behind him.

"Hi babies, how are you?" She asked picking him up with Rumi as well.

"Good.. great a'twally." Sir says as she walks them both to the car placing them in the car seats she had installed over the weekend.

"Hi sissy." He smiles looking at Blue.

"Hi blue blue." Rumi waves to her older sister.

"Mama today I make two fwiends!" Sir said excitedly holding up two fingers.

"Really?! What are their names?" Beyoncé asks matching his excitement.

"Kulture and Ronnie." He says smiling making Rumi roll her eyes.

"Shut up!" She says looking out the window.

"Don't say that Rumi, what about you did you make any friends today?"

"No! She just mad she 'ave no fwiends." Sir laughs sticking his tongue out at his sister.

Blue just rolled her eyes not minding their shenanigans, something else on her mind.

I hope king's okay, his mom seemed pretty mad back there.

"Sir stop teasing your sister. Rumi why didn't you make any friends today?" Beyoncé asks concerned hoping they weren't picking on the girl for her odd behavior.

"Kids are gwoss and loud." She said shaking her head in mock disappointment.

"They're not all that bad, soon you'll get so many friends." She says cheerily.

"I doubt that."

"Sir?!"

-

𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠?

𝑆𝑖𝑟?

𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔?

𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑚?

𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝?

𝑅𝑢𝑚𝑖?

𝐵𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒́?

𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟?

𝑉𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 დ