Chapter XXXVII

Morning came back not too long after and the both girls were cuddled up on the bed still sound asleep, Rumi made a sleepy noise before opening her eyes a couple seconds later, looking down she'd seen Alexis still sound asleep head on her chest.

She sat up a bit yawning making Alexis wake up too due to the movement, "Good morning." Alexis mumbles out wiping at her eyes.

"Morning." Rumi whispers softly still trying to get her thoughts in other.

"And a good morning girls." Sir smiles walking into the room with a Pringle can in hand as he chewed on a chip in his mouth.

"Who gave that to you? You not suppose have it." Rumi says eyeing the can in the boy's hands.

"I was hungry so I got myself a lil snack." Sir shrugs not really seeing the big deal though he knew he would get in trouble if Nicki found out and that was why the two girls were not gonna say one word "I'll give you some if you don't tell."

"Okay." Alexis says reaching out to take one, "No." Rumi says popping her hand "It's wrong and you not gonna get involved let's go get ready then get breakfast."

"Fine..." She sighs getting off the bed to grab her day clothes.

-

"When is your mama coming to pick you up?" Rumi asks Alexis as they both played Barbie fashion parade.

Blue and Nicki had gone out on a mother-daughter spa date while Beyoncé, Sir and Papa were playing video games- well Beyoncé was playing while Sir would just make comments whereas Papa wasn't even interested since he was playing with his blocks.

"I think sometime in the afternoon." Alexis shrugs not really remembering the time her mom had said she was gonna pick her up.

"Hmm... Okay." Rumi says lowly, they were quiet for awhile until Rumi finally spoke up.

"Do you like... Sir?" It was a weird question yes and honestly Alexis didn't know how to reply to that... Of course she liked Sir.

"Yes, he's super sweet." He's a really good friend what's not too like about him plus he was kinda cute.

"Okay." Rumi states blankly as they continue to play their game, though her focus wasn't even on the game anymore.

-

Alexis mom came to pick her up a few hours later...., The doorbell ringing alerted the three people in the living room.

Beyoncé pauses her game to go answer whoever was at the door.

"Hi.. how may I help you?" She asks politely, she had recognized the woman to be a teacher at the twins school, wonder what she was doing here? Had to be a friend of Onika's.

"Umm... I'm Alexis mom and I c-came to pick her up." It was obvious that she was nervous I mean who wouldn't be, she was literally standing before thee Beyoncé!

"Oh come in, come in." She steps aside for the woman to walk in, She didn't get to admire it for long as the sounds of rushed footsteps came running down the stairs.

"Mommy!" Alexis giggles running into her mother who picks her up, "Hi baby." The woman smiles kissing all over her face.

Rumi who had followed her down the stairs just stood behind Beyoncé, "Hi Miss." She smiles shyly.

"Hey Ru, where's Sir?"

"Hi Miss." Sir says loudly from the couch where he had resumed Beyoncé's game and continued to play with what he'd seen his mama do.

"We'll talk about that later." Beyoncé thinks seeing as the boy was failing her game woefully.

"We're going home, go get your bag." Alexa says putting the little girl down who runs up to go get her things, Rumi follows her upstairs.

"Alright I got all my things." Alexis says zipping up the overnight bag.

"Lexi?" Rumi calls to her pulling something from under her bed. "Yeah?" The girl replies back going to see what it was.

It was a matching necklace to the one she was currently wearing, "I got this for you." She smiles holding up the necklace.

"Aww... It's so pretty. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you." The girl was so happy she'd pecked Rumi again for the second time in less than 24 hours.

"Help me put it on?"

"Okay." Rumi says helping the girl to put on the necklace, she then examined it "It looks really good on you." She compliments making the girl blush.

"Thank you."

"So that means we're best friends forever?" Rumi asks shyly.

"Best friends forever." Alexis nods affirmative.

-

Wc: 761

Y'all I know this is pretty short but like I wanted to just bring something out.

I said comment and y'all delivered
yonceexbarbiee I'm looking at you, though it was a bunch of random shit. Y'all still commented so here's your chapter. °^°

P.s I wanna make a Christmas special which will show up in my oneshot book so if you have any idea with a ship you can pm me and I'll pick the one I like the best.