Chapter XXIV

It was the next day now and Beyoncé had just woken up, opening her eyes she'd seen Rumi looking down at her neck playing with the chain on it.

"Morning baby." She whispered her voice raspy.

Rumi seems startled by it not knowing the woman had woken up and knew what she was doing! Shawn had told her to stop stimming, it was stupid and it was for babies.

What if Beyoncé got mad at her for doing it?

It immediately made her upset so she moved off the older woman walking hurriedly out the room.

Beyoncé just watched the girl go wondering the reason for her odd behaviour, but then again she was always acting odd.

She got dressed and walked out the room where she'd seen Blue watching tv while feeding Papa his bottle.

Nicki had just went up the stairs to get ready, so she walked into the dining room where she saw the last two kids- Sir was sat at the table with a very dejected expression on his face while Rumi kept poking his arm begging him to talk to her- abandoning her food in the process.

"Wh- why you 'no talk to me?" Rumi asks tears welling up in her eyes.

"Leave me alone." Sir says not even looking at her, he was honestly just mad that he couldn't watch tv for the whole week.

He wouldn't intentionally make his sister cry..

"B-but you my twinie!" She whines trying to climb into the same chair as him.

Beyoncé just silently watches their interaction taking a seat on the chair opposite them where her breakfast was already placed.

"Morning babies." She says but only Sir replied Rumi being to occupied with trying to get on the chair.

"Morning mama." He beams as if he wasn't just being mean to his sister a couple seconds ago.

Rumi finally successfully gets on the chair but as soon as she does Sir gets down from it, walking away.

Rumi tries to follow after but Beyoncé stops her, "Eat your food, babygirl. You can talk to him later." She says seeing the girl hadn't even touched a single thing on her plate.

Rumi just whines loudly sitting back down on the chair, she didn't eat her food but instead kept using her hands to move it around.

Beyoncé had been noticing that the girl never really ate her food if she wasn't fed. If she wasn't.. she wouldn't eat it. Simple as that.

Shaking her head she moved over to the seat next to the girl and started feeding her herself.

Rumi hesitantly taking the food from her but after eating the first few pieces, she jumped out the chair leaving Beyoncé seating there by herself.

The older woman just shook her head.. at least it's a little progress.

Usually she wouldn't even eat that much.

After awhile Nicki came down dressed and she and Beyoncé were out the house, obviously keeping the children in care of a nanny.

"Sign here and here." Angie says pointing towards two papers as she sat at her desk, Beyoncé and Onika sitting before her.

They both signed the blank spaces after reading through it carefully, even though their lawyer had already done so the day before.

"So it's official, the kids are now legally yours and under your care." She smiles grabbing the paper from them putting it into her desk drawer to be laminated.

"So.. is that all?" Beyoncé asks.

"I mean you're gonna have to enroll them in school, school semester starts soon."