Chapter XXI

The car slowly pulls up to the destination of the night, it was a high class seafood restaurant that was quite close to the beach so it had a really good view of the ocean.

They all got out the car luckily there were no paparazzi around so it was an easy path in.

The family took a seat at a private booth not wanting people to run up to them asking for autographs.. Julius taking a booth a couple seats away from them.

"I thought coming out here would be able to get everyone's mind of things, so please let's try to enjoy the night okay." Beyoncé suddenly states.

Everyone nodded silently, Nicki placing a kiss on Beyonce's cheek before whispering something into her ear making the taller woman blush profusely hiding her face in the menu.

The kids just chatted away before a waiter came up to their table, "Good evening ma'am, have you decided on your order?" The young man asked.

"Yeah, I'll have...." They all soon stated their orders the waiter jotting it all down before excusing himself.

"Mama can we go to the beach?!" Sir excitedly asked bouncing up and down in his seat.

"Uhh.. I don't- never mind we can go but only after you finish your food.. all of it." Beyoncé cuts herself off giving into his desires, she mostly directed the last statement towards Rumi seeing as the girl didn't or wouldn't finish her food if she wasn't fed.

"Okay, mama." Sir nodded affirmative.

Beyoncé turns to look at Blue who she realises had been quiet the whole time, "You good?"

"Yeah, it's really beautiful." She mumbles out picking at her nails, it's not like she didn't appreciate the nice gesture, she just wasn't used to being treated so kindly so she couldn't help but feel like all of this was just temporary.

Beyoncé decides to just leave it at that, seeing that the girl really didn't want to talk about it..

Soon their food arrived and they all ate in silence except the occasional Nicki telling Rumi to eat her food or helping her out with it.

By the time they'd finished eating it was already almost 7pm.

"We go to beach now?" Sir asks as they walked out of the restaurant, Julius following behind.

"Sure." Nicki answers to him grabbing ahold of his hand, Beyoncé shrugs following behind them with Blue and Rumi on her side.

"We'll meet you in the car." Beyoncé says to Julius wanting to enjoy a little personal family time without drawing attention.

I mean what better way to draw attention than a bodyguard standing directly besides you.

"But-"

"Bye." Beyoncé chuckles cutting him off.

Julius just rolls his eyes walking over to the car, they were more of friends than him just being her co-worker so they had more of a personal relationship- always teasing one another.

-

"Don't do that." Nicki says to Sir who was rolling about in the sand like he'd never been to a beach before- which he hadn't.

Rumi sat aside trying to build a little sandcastle with Papa even though it was coming out a little lopsided.

It was kinda weird because they were one of the few people left at the beach especially considering it was already late in the evening.

Blue hums to herself as she picks up cute looking sea shells from the sand, Beyoncé sighs out even though it wasn't much at least it was something to get them feeling like normal kids.

But the main thing on her mind being what was going to happen tomorrow...

-

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠..

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠.

𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟..