Chapter XXXXII

Two days later and Onika had returned home, the kids couldn't have been more excited to have her back, they'd acted like she just arose from the dead.

"Mommy! Mommy! Blue, Sir mommy's back!" Rumi screams running into the house where both Beyoncé and Nicki were cuddled up on the couch after a long couple hours of reuniting-if you know what I mean- Julius had gone to pick them from school.

"Mommy?!" Both Sir and Blue asks running behind to see for themselves, they'd all basically tackled her into a group hug when they'd seen her on the couch.

"Hi babies." Onika chuckles hugging them back. "What 'bout me, where's my hugs?" Beyoncé pouts to which Sir rolls his eyes.

"It's not about you right now, Mama."

"You know what I'm gonna go check on Papa.. someone who'd probably be happy to see me." She mumbles under her breath walking away to go check on Papa who was currently asleep in his playroom.

"Mommy we missed you so so much." Rumi smiles sitting on Nicki's lap with a hug grin plastered on her face.

"Awn, I missed you all so much as well. I actually got you all something." She smiles remembering the gifts she got for them.

"Really?" Blue asks excited to see what it was Nicki would've got for them.

"Yeah, but you all should go change out of your uniform first." She says to which they all nod rushing up the stairs to change out their clothes so they could get their gifts.

Onika had actually been thinking about what Beyoncé had told her for awhile now and it was actually bothering her in a way, Beyoncé had hired a private investigator to help them get information on the kids birth mother and what they found out had to had been the most tragic thing she'd heard in awhile, now she didn't know how they were going to break the news to Blue.

"Mommy, our gifts?" Both Rumi and Sir we're standing at the doorway of Onika and Beyoncé's bedroom, Bey wasn't around so it was just Onika in there with Papa.

"Oh yeah, go call Blue first."

"Okay." Sir ran off to go call his older sister while Rumi went in to take a seat on the bed beside Nicki.

When all three kids were finally seated on the bed, Onika went into the closet to go bring out the things she'd gotten for them, she handed them each a tote bag.

"Open it." She said to them excited to see their reactions, they all nodded opening their individual bags.

"Woah."

"For real?"

"Mommy!" They all screamed at the same time with sheer excitement.

Blue

Rumi

Rumi

Sir

Sir

"You like them?" Onika asks to which they all nod rapidly.

"I love it mommy!"

"Thank you."

"It's awesome!"

They all hugged and kissed her cheeks, in pure adoration. Blue especially had loved her gift a lot, it meant so so much to her.

"Gabrielle told me you like writing, so I thought I'd get you that." Onika had said to her seeing how she was staring at the journal in her hands.

Both Sir and Rumi had ran out the room with Papa trailing behind them, now that Nicki was alone with her she thought it'd now be a good time to bring up the matter at hand.

"Yeah I do." Blue smiles hugging the book to her chest.

"Blublue I actually need to talk to you about something." Nicki says softly in order not to alarm the girl, Blue's former expression immediately changes to one of sadness with a hint of fear in her eyes.

"Mama told you huh..?" she mumbles quietly to which Onika nods, "Yeah she did, and it's perfectly fine that you want to see you birth mother, there's no problem with that." Onika begins, now was the hard part.

"Bey told me about it that night and so we decided to check for her and so we did.. but.. but.."

"But?" She was gonna say something bad Blue just felt it, nothing good ever came after but anyways.

"But.. she's dead." Nicki finally said a bit quietly but Blue had heard each word.

"Huh?" She was gonna play dumb now, her mother wasn't dead! Onika was just lying! If she didn't want her to see her mother she could've just said so.

"She was high and on the streets, she wasn't aware of her surroundings and had accidentally walked into the road where she was hit by a six wheeler truck... she d-died on impact."

"No, you're lying." Her eyes were brimming with tears now, yes her mother was a deadbeat, yes she was barely ever sober but then again how was a child supposed to feel about knowing that their mother was dead and their father was in jail for rape.

Onika had pulled her into a tight hug despite the struggling from Blue who just kept on crying and sobbing, it was painful really.

"S-she doesn't love us! Otherwise s-she would've never left!" Blue cries loudly which draws the attention of her three other siblings who weren't so far away.

"Mommy, why's blue crying?" Sir asks climbing into the bed to hug his sister as well, Rumi doing the same.

"Nothing serious really, umm.. can you guys go out and play for awhile, I need to talk to your sister real quick." She says to which both twins hesitantly comply leaving out the room.

"Blue baby, it's gonna be okay, alright. You still got us, I and Bey." Nicki says assuringly playing in her hair.

Blue nods slowly enjoying the feeling of Nicki's fingers in her hair, she'd try to be okay for now.

"I wanna s-sleep." Blue mumbles out just wanting to sleep away her problems.

"Okay baby, here or your room?"

"Mine."

"Oh okay." Blue smiles slightly picking up the journal slowly trudging in the direction of her room, well that news just hit her like a ton of bricks.. so good for getting 'closure'

"Blublue why's you crying in mommy's room?" Rumi asks following her sister into her room with Papa and Sir following behind both wanting to know as well.

"Cause we don't got no parents." Blue mumbles dryly plopping face down on her bed.

"What're you talking about? we got mommy and mama." Sir says confusedly.

"Y-yeah, I guess you're right." Blue mumbles..

-

Thoughts?

Blue?

Nicki?

Follow me •^•