Chapter V

The next day came by faster than expected and Beyoncé was more than definitely not excited about it.

"Be nice. I'm gonna be back soon." Nicki said eyeing her through the vanity mirror.

"Why do you gotta leave me with them kids?!" Beyoncé said exasperatedly falling onto the pillows face first.

"Stop being so overly dramatic, they're just kids, plus you know I already promised my mom I was gonna come visit today."

"Why not take those kids with you then?"

"You're not making any sense B, just.. just give them what they want and I'll be back soon. It's not that hard." Nicki said getting up after doing her hair and putting on her matte lipstick.

She walked towards the bed placing a soft kiss on her wife's lips, making the taller woman moan holding her face in place deepening it.

"Don't even think about it." Nicki smirked pulling her head back.

"Ugh!!"

-

"Kids...?" Nicki asked softly peeking into the guest room seeing as they were all still fast asleep, maybe except the little boy who was just staring into space..

She walked further into the room closing the door behind her, taking a seat towards the foot of the bed causing the boy to crawl towards her claiming a seat in her lap.

"Hey papa!" She smiles at the new nickname she'd just given him.

The little boy giggled resting his head on her chest.

"H-hey..." Blue whispered softly squinting her eyes a little at the bright sunlight penetrating into the room from the opened windows.

"Hi.. Blue, you gotta wake your siblings up so y'all can have your breakfast." she smiled opting to put papa down..

"You going out?" Blue asked noticing her attire and makeup

Nicki contemplated on telling the little girl that she was actually going for an interview but decided on not telling her.. the kids had already been through a lot and she really didn't wanna add the whole being famous thing unto their plate too..

"Yeah.. I'm just going to work, Beyoncé's gonna stay with y'all today." she smiled.

"Oh.. okay." she couldn't help but notice the slightly downcast expression on the child's face at her sentence..

"Don't worry.. Beyoncé's actually nice, she just has a little trouble expressing it sometimes." Nicki sighed knowing fully well about how Beyoncé didn't like these kids and how much they seemed not to like her either.

-

The four kids and the couple sat at the table in silence, the atmosphere being more than awkward and uncomfortable.

"I'm done." Blue mumbled picking up her plate and the other kids nodded too doing the same as her, getting up from their seats..

"Beyoncé be nice to these kids, have a nice bonding time or something cause I swear if I hear any comp-"

"Yeah yeah, I know what to do." Beyoncé said cutting off her rant in a dismissive tone.

"I'm serious." Nicki warned before walking towards the kitchen seeing Blue talking to the chef and the other three kids sitting on the countertop babbling about god knows what..

"I'm leaving guys, please don't cause any trouble." Nicki spoke dropping her plates down with the other dirty dishes.

"Okay." they all replied uniformly looking up at her from what they were doing.
-

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 🤔?

𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.