Chapter XIII

The car slowly pulled up in a shady ass neighbourhood making Beyoncé scrunch her face up in disgust.

This was no place to raise kids and this only made her dislike the kids biological parents even more than she already did.

Druggies littered the streets doing what they did best, little kids begging on sidewalks and teenagers selling their bodies for a little extra change.

She just wanted to get this over with and get home.

She wasn't getting out the car first knowing the media would have a field day if they saw her in this type of neighbourhood, so she just sat there looking out the window at the house.

Julius walked out the car and walked up the small steps of the one story house, after knocking a few times he waited, keeping his left hand on his pant pocket.

He felt to see if his gun was still there, and wasn't afraid to make use of it if necessary.

"Who the fuck is knocking on my door this early?!" The person from the other side said sluggishly walking towards the door.

The door then swung open revealing the owner of the voice, he was a gruff man likely to be in his late forties to early fifties.. dressed in only a wife beater and boxers, he sported a dirty beard, making Beyoncé internally grimace at the sight of him.

She couldn't believe this to be the father of the three lovely kids she had stay with her, but with all that she couldn't deny the very obvious resemblance between he and Blue.

And the quite similar facial expressions between him and Sir, but he looked only a tiny bit like Rumi.

"What do you want?" He asked roughly looking Julius up and down.

"Are you perhaps, Mr. Carter?" He asked not backing down despite the disgusted look being directed at him.

"Who the fuck told you my last name?!"

"I need to speak with you." he said not even acknowledging the question.

"What the hell you want man, if it's weed just say it and get off my porch."

Julius couldn't hide the look of disgust on his face at this point.. this man was not fit to be a father to anybody.

"Look sir.. I didn't come here for weed, I need to talk to you about a few things so if you just come down with me then we can do this in peace." Julius sighed.

"Fine but you better not pull no stupid shit!" He said following Julius down the stairs and towards the car.

Beyoncé rolled down her car windows as she saw him approaching her car, not wanting him to get in the car with her.

"Shawty you fine..... Damn!" Shawn said licking his lips with a stupid grin as Beyoncé rolled down the window.

Beyoncé visibly cringing at the comment glad that she'd kept her glasses on.

"Look I don't have time for any of this so imma say this once and once only. I want to take full custody over your kids."

Shawn laughed as if she was saying a very funny joke, slapping his knees and all that.

"What's funny?!" She questioned.

"The fact that they ain't dead yet, they ran off with no food and no money.. Blue always putting stank ass ideas in her siblings head." He said the last part more of to himself.

"First of she ain't put no ideas in they heads, second your a disgrace of a father putting your kids through hell and for what?!"

"Listen here lady I don't need your advice on how to care for my kids so if you'd kindly get the fuck of my driveway then it'd be highly appreciated!" He didn't even wait for a reply and stormed back into his house.

Julius was about to go grab him.. "Don't worry about it just let him go." Beyoncé said stopping him.

It sure as hell wasn't over, she was gonna get those kids in her custody what ever it takes.

-

𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠.