Chapter VI

The kids all sat up in their room, Blue had called an emergency meeting just a little while after Nicki had left the house .. Beyoncé really couldn't care less about what these kids were doing, she'd been in her office all morning since Nicki left to her daily activities.

"Okay, since we're all here. Do any of you know why I called this meeting?" Blue asked pacing in front of the queen sized bed where the other three younger children sat with their arms clasped before them.

"Yeah!" Rumi clapped smiling widely.

"Shh ru, it was a rhe-rhe-" Sir said trying to remember the right word..

"Rhetorical question." Blue finished up for him making him nod in approval.

"Yeah that."

"Back to the question, we're all gathered here because we gotta find ways to get on the good side of that mean lady."

"You mean Miss. Beyoncé?" Sir asked tilting his head slightly

"Yeah.. that's what I said..."

"No it wasn't."

"... whatever, the point is we gotta find a way to get on her good side so she doesn't kick us out." Blue concludes her sentence.

"Miss Nicki would never let that happen, she said so herself." Sir smiles.

"We can't be sure about that, I mean we've barely even known her for up to a day, if she were to pick between us she'd definitely pick her wife over us!" Blue replied back devastatedly.

"Then.. then, we'd be kicked out a-and it's back to the box for us-"

"Calm down." Rumi said getting down from the bed with the help of Sir.

"If we go-go back then.. then, there could be a r-repeat of.." Blue mumbled falling on the floor, beginning to hyperventilate.

"Calm down." Rumi repeated taking hold of her hand.

"T-there could be a re.. repeat, a re-" she was suddenly cut off by a harsh slap to the side of her face..

"Shut up, and listen, Miss. Nicki wouldn't kick us out, we just have to be good." Rumi stated.

"S-sorry, I just don't know what came over me." Blue mumbled looking down.

"I'm sorry too, for y'know." Rumi mumbled motioning to her face before engulfing her in a big hug, soon they were joined by Sir who was holding on to their little brother.

-

Beyoncé got up from her seat, throwing her phone unto the bed and quickly walking into her closet changing out of her clothes into a more professional looking one.

After dressing up she walked into the guest room seeing the four kids cuddled up on the bed watching an episode of SpongeBob.

"Get dressed, you're coming to the office with me." She said grabbing their attention from the tv towards her.

"Why?" Blue asked sassily before remembering something, coughing a little she then repeated herself, "I mean why?" She asked in a more softer tone of voice.

"Cause I said so.. you're all coming with me to my office, cause if I leave you here Nicki would be sure to beat my a-butt." Beyoncé scratched her nape nervously at her near slip.

"But we don't have no clothes to put on, other than these." Sir said pointing at the clothes he was wearing.

"Nicki already ordered a few clothes for y'all last night and they should be here any moment from now." Beyoncé said still at her place at the door.

Just then the sound of the doorbell rang, she went down to get the package from one of her bodyguards before walking back upstairs and placing the few bags on the bed.

"Wow.. these are pretty." Rumi mumbled going through the few bags on the bed.

"Leave them alone." Sir said slapping her hands away from the bags making her send a glare his way.

"I'm older than you, so show me some resect!" Rumi stated matter-of-factly making their little brother let out loud squeals.

"Shut up all of you, and thanks miss." Blue said to Beyoncé seemingly embarrassed.

Beyoncé only chuckled at their weird behavior walking out the room.. I guess they aren't that bad.