Chapter XII

Night came by quicker than expected and everyone sat at the dinner table getting ready to eat, everyone except one.

"Where's Mama?" Sir asked as he took a seat on his chair.

Blue looked around too, realising she wasn't there, "I'm gonna go look for her." she said not even waiting for a reply from the four other people in the dining.

Beyoncé had checked on her when she wasn't feeling really good maybe she should do the same as well. She thought as she walked up the stairs stopping at her kind of parents room knocking on it.

There was no reply so she knocked again but still no reply..

"Can I come in?" She asked to no one in particular once there was still no reply she opened the door seeing Beyoncé sleeping peacefully on the bed.

She looked at the woman sighing, remembering what Rumi had told her earlier on.

-
Flashback

A few hours before...

Blue sat up in the room she shared with her siblings as she watched re-runs of The Thundermans, the sound of the door opening and closing brought her eyes away from the television momentarily.

"What happened?" She asked as she saw Rumi walking into the room with a slightly panicked look.

"Mama." was the only reply Rumi gave as she climbed up into the bed..

"What about her?"

"She.. she asked me about Ma'am and Sir." Rumi said as a tear drop fell down her face as she thought of the horrid memories that took place that day.

She'd been so good at forgetting it all, and was trying to move on from the incident but after this confrontation she was finding it extremely hard to do so..

"Shh.. Calm down. Deep breaths.. deep breaths." Blue said squeezing her small hands feeling a panic attack coming on.

After a few moments Rumi had finally calmed down snuggling into her sister's chest, "I no tell her anything like.. like you tell me to."

Blue sighed out in relief, she wasn't ready to tell anyone about what happened that day, when she was ready she would, but right now just wasn't the time.

Flashback over

-

"I'm not ready to tell, when I am I will but just not now." She said mostly to herself seeing as Beyoncé wasn't awake.

Walking down the stairs she informed the others that she was sleeping, so they all just ate in silence, Nicki keeping her food in the refrigerator.

-

The next day...

Beyoncé had woken up earlier than anyone else in the morning, it was about six a.m.

She left a note telling Nicki that she'd be back a little late, and got dressed after which she went downstairs picking an apple from the tray and walked out the house.

Julius had already prepared the car for them, they were on their way to downtown New York.

She had a few things she had to discuss with their parents, she was quite nervous really.. and slightly guilty that she didn't have the kids or Nicki know about this before she left.

-