Chapter XXXIV

"So care to explain?" Beyoncé asks Nicki who'd walked into their bedroom after finally succeeding in untangling herself from Blue who hadn't wanted to let her go.

"We just had a little talk about the whole going to therapy thing, and she's not really comfortable with it so yeah I decided to give her a day's break."

Nicki really wanted to tell Beyoncé what was going on but then again she didn't want to lose the girls trust.

"Well.. I guess that's okay." She knew Onika wasn't telling her the truth but she wasn't going to push it either, there must've been a reason for her to keep whatever she and Blue had discussed a secret.

Nothing more was said from either of them before Nicki stood up claiming that she wanted to check on the kids.

Beyoncé just shook her head going down to her studio, it'd been awhile since she's been there.

-

"Ma.. mama? mama?" Beyoncé felt a light tap to her leg waking her up from her sleep induced state looking around she'd seen she had some how managed to fall asleep in the studio room.

"Y-yeah..?" She asks sitting up a bit.

"Can I.." Rumi hesitated for a long time before finally speaking out "Can Alexis come over?"

Beyoncé thought about it for awhile, it'd be nice if Rumi could have her best friend come over- she'd literally been giving them a headache over this one kid, she actually wanted to meet the girl now.

"She can..but I don't have her mom's contact." She says picking the child up and placing her in her lap.

"Mommy has it." She immediately counters.

Trust Onika to be social with everybody. Beyoncé mumbles before finally addressing the girl. "Then it's fine I guess, just let mommy know about it okay?"

"Okay!" Rumi unintentionally screams climbing out her lap before running out the office to go tell Nicki.

"Mama says yes!"

"She did?" They'd both actually planned it out together, supposed Rumi had failed in convincing her then Nicki would've stepped in to convince her.

"Okay let me call."

-

"Hello?"

A female voice had spoken from the other end of it.

"Hi this is Onika." She replies back looking down at Rumi who looked so invested in their conversation making her put it on speaker. "Rumi's mom."

"Oh.., good day ma'am is there a problem I can help with?"

"No not really, I was just wondering if Alexis there and Rumi could have a sleepover.

"Yeah!" Rumi says into the phone.

"Hi Rumi baby.." the woman on the other side coos making Rumi blush.

"Hi miss." She says shyly.

"Sure but I'm going to have to meet you first, I mean to be sure my baby's in safe hands." The woman then says addressing Nicki this time.

"Sure we can meet at xxxx tommorow afternoon?" Nicki asks a bit unsurely, she didn't want any media there so she'd picked a place not too busy.

"Sounds good."

"Okay, I'll text you the address." She finally says cutting the phone.

"Can I come with mommy?" Rumi asks jumping up and down in anticipation not being able to stay still.