Chapter XIX

A couple days had past since that night and since then things had gotten a bit.. awkward?

Nicki was constantly worried and stressed considering she was releasing her new upcoming album soon and new music means more interviews, tours and more time away from the house so she pushed her album release date a little later more to the dismay of the barbs.

Now she felt like she was letting everyone down, first it was the kids not trusting her enough, to them dissociating themselves further from the couple and now she was letting the barbs down.

Somewhere else Blue was drifting further and further apart from the couple, she never really felt like talking or hanging out with them. Yes, it became way better than it was before but it was still worrying.

She was always in need of closure that everything would be okay, cause she always had this gut feeling that it wasn't.

Then Rumi and Sir, they probably weren't handling the current situation of the house as bad as everyone else, I mean they were just little children but that didn't mean they didn't understand.

It just meant they were taking it lighter than everyone else, they were just happy that they'd never have to see their father again.

And if you were wondering about Beyoncé then yeah she was there, she was seeing everything going on but she was just too stressed to do much.

Especially since she was being kept in the dark about a lot of things and the pressure of the fans for a new album even a single was making her crumble.. slowly but surely.

Well you could tell the house just wasn't in a very good place.

-

"Well we have the adoption papers ready, so you can stop by anytime.." Beyoncé nodded to Angie's voice as she spoke over the phone.

"Umm.. what about him?"

"He was detained yesterday, court case scheduled in the next couple of days." Angie replied already knowing who she was talking about.

"Do we gotta bring the kids, I don't think that's a very good idea right now." She said worriedly.

"No.. no there's no need for the kids to be there, we already have enough evidence we just need your statements and hope for the best."

"Uh.. okay. I'll call you back." Beyoncé smiles getting a 'bye' from Angie before cutting the call.

The house was looking a little too depressing for her at this point so she decided she was just going to schedule an impromptu outing maybe that would get the kids minds of what was going on at the moment..

-

𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒... ಠ ೧ ಠ

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑒.