Chapter 2

It's been almost two years since Alex was born, but nothing changed in Louis' life. George keeps acting all lovely with their son Alex , but when it comes to Louis' George acts like an arsehole. He still beats him; with the excuse that Louis did something wrong. Louis is grateful that George only gets his anger out on him. He wouldn't be able to see George hitting his little Alex.
Maybe you're wondering why Louis hadn't left him yet. There is one simple answer to that; Alex and because weather he likes it or not he still loves him. Louis had tried to leave him but George threatened him that if he left he would demanded Alex's full custody in court. George told him if he ever put a foot out of their house to leave him it had to be without Alex. Louis wasn't going to do that. Louis knew the judge would give full custody to George because he would say that Louis abandoned their little son.

Some times Louis wonders if Alex was a girl would George love him as much as he does right now. During his pregnancy; when they didn't know the gender of the baby George always said it was a boy. Louis wanted to make him understand that it could be a baby girl; that was the first time that Louis saw George angry. When Dr. Swan told them it was a boy George whispered to Louis' ear that he knew it because his family's genes only make boys. That's when Louis thanked the gods above that his baby was boy.

Louis looks at his sleepy little Alex in the back seat from his rear mirror. It's one of those days where little Alex doesn't want to get up from crib. But at the mention of uncle Zayn he literally jumped off his crib. It's been a week since the last time Louis saw Zayn. George doesn't like when Louis go out with friends because he knows all they do is talk about their life. Every time that Louis goes out with Zayn George reminds him that what happens at their house stays in their house.

Louis parks his car in the familiar parking lots of his favorite coffee shop; where he agreed to meet Zayn the day before. Louis gets off the driver's side and open the back seat door to a smiley/sleepy Alex.

"Come on little guy." He says, undoing Alex's seat belt. "Uncle Zayn is waiting for us."
"Uncle Zazu!" Alex says excited; putting his little arms in the air.

Louis smiles at his son as he gets the nappy bag; he puts it on his shoulder then he carries Alex in his arms. He makes sure to lock the car before walking to the coffee shop. Louis opens the door with difficulty; he knows that Alex already saw Zayn hen he taps his chest saying "down". Louis makes sure that Zayn is there before putting him down. Little Alex runs to Zayn; he hugs his legs as he says "uncle Zazu!"
"Hey there little monster!" Zayn says; picking him up.

"Hey Zayn." Louis says; smiling at the scene.

"Hey Lou." He puts Alex in a high chair and hugs Louis. "How are you?"

"I'm good." He lies; faking a smile. "How are you?"

"I'm okay." Zayn smiles. "You know, going to classes and all that shit."

"That's good." Louis smiles. "Soon you'll have your art degree."

"Yeah," Zayn sighs. "I miss you Lou." Zayn says out of nowhere.

"I miss you to Zee." Louis tries to return the kind words.

"I don't mean it that way." Zayn looks at Alex. "I mean, I miss the old you. The one who didn't want to have a relationship, much less get married."