Chapter 17

The next day Louis wakes up early in the morning and make breakfast for Zayn and Alex. Louis couldn't sleep last night; thinking about the divorce, Alex, George, Zayn and even Harry.

"Morning Lou." Zayn says; sitting on the kitchen table.

"Morning Zee," Louis smiles at him. "Had a good sleep?"

"Yeah," He stretches himself. "What about you? You look like shit."

"Thanks." Louis rolls his eyes. "I couldn't sleep."

"Why?" Zayn asks confused.

"Everything that's happening," Louis sighs. "I don't know, it feels different."

"Good different of bad different?"

"Good different." Louis smiles.

"So what are you going to do today?"

"I'm going to sign the divorce paper, taking Alex to the park and after that I'm going to Noah's."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Zayn asks; hoping he would say yes because he doesn't want to leave him alone through this.

"No, but can you take care of Alex while I'm at Noah's?" Louis asks his serves breakfast.

"You don't have to do that, you know." Zayn says pointing at the french toasts.

"I know, but you're letting me stay here so I ...."

"Have to do nothing, I'm letting you stay here because you're my best mate." Zayn interrupts him.

_

After going to Mr. Morgan and taking Alex to the park; he leaves Alex with Zayn and go to Noah's grave.

"Hey baby girl." Louis smiles, placing fresh red roses on her stone. "Like I promised I'm here again." He sits in front of her grave. "You know I still don't understand why I had to lose you in order to gather enough courage to leave him." He says in between hiccups. "And I'm so sorry baby girl." He swallows the knot in this throat. "I'm so sorry you had to be the price I had to pay to be able to get our freedom." He cries uncontrollably. "I'm never going to forgive myself, even if everybody else around me tells me it's not my fault." He sighs; trying to calm down. He traces the name written on the tombstone; Noah Tomlinson. "You know, I named you Noah because I promised a friend of mine I would name one of my kids after him." He smiles weakly. "His name was Noah too, I met him in my first day of school. I was this petite kid who was afraid to talk to the others kids, but he came to my table and talk to me. He sat with me during class and in recess he would play with me, we became best mates." He wipes the tears off his cheek. " If you ever see him up there make sure to tell him you're my daughter, I'm pretty sure he'll take care of you." He smiles. "I love you baby girl, I love you so much." He says in a sweet tone. "Don't ever forget that, I love you so much." He sighs. "I'm leaving now, but don't worry I'll come tomorrow and I'll bring you fresh flowers. I love you baby girl." He says again; he smiles at the grave for the last time before he walks to the parking lots.

_

The next few days are the same; Louis takes Alex to the park for an hour or two. They come back to the flat where Louis leaves him with Zayn so he can go to Noah's grave. He talks to her about anything; from how he pictures her to how much he loves and misses her. Zayn doesn't say anything about it since it's Louis' way to keep Noah alive in his heart. Two weeks pass by and they're at the park; Alex and Baylor playing in the monkey bars with Harry.

"Alexander Tomlinson!" Louis yells when he notices his son at the top of the slide with Baylor on his laps ready to go down. "Be careful!"

"Don't worry, I'm here." Harry smiles at him.