Chapter 6

When Louis gets to the flat he starts making dinner. He follows the directions on the recipe; he's hoping that George will like this surprise. After 45 minutes he has the meal ready so he starts to decorate the flat. He puts Alex in his high chair so he won't destroy the path. He's thinking about leaving him with Zayn for the night, but he knows George won't like the idea and Zayn would be happy to take care of him but he won't like the idea why he needs to do it. He hopes Alex stays asleep all night long. He makes a path from the front door to the dinner table where he puts petals and two candles to light up the mood. The path continues from the table to their room where he puts more petals on the bed and a few candles around the place.

When he finish decorating the flat he notices the time. It's 6:00 pm and George should be here already. He goes to the kitchen and gets Alex from the high chair. He takes him the the washroom to bath him before putting to sleep. He's bathing little Alex when he hears the door open. He wraps a fluffy towel around Alex's body and get him to his room.

"Louis?" George's voice says from the living room.

"In Alex's room!"

George makes his way over there; smiling when he sees the smile that Alex has when he sees him.

"Hey big boy!" He kisses Alex's forehead.

"Daddy!" Alex says happy.

"Happy anniversary!" Louis says; nervous.

"Happy 5th anniversary!" George says back; giving him a small kiss on the lips which leaves Louis confused. Well the petals and the candle worked.

"Want me to put him to sleep already so we can have more fun?" He smacks Louis' arse.

Louis nods smiling at George who's smiling and acting all lovely with him for some reason.

"Watch him for me I'll get his feeding bottle." Louis says; making his way to the door. He runs to the kitchen and prepares Alex's feeding bottle. He goes back to the room where George's rocking their son. Louis pads his shoulder smiling at him.

"Go get ready, I'll put him to sleep." George whispers winking at him.

Louis gives him the feeding bottle and leaves the room. He goes to their bathroom where he starts the shower. He gets undresses and get into the shower. He makes sure he's clean; he knows how much George loves that. He can be so picky sometimes.

"Louis?" He hears George's voice.

"Showering." He says; washing his hair. He hears George opening the door to their bathroom follow by the curtain of the shower.

"Hey." George smirks at him admiring his body from head to toe.

"Hey." Louis says; blushing.

"Happy 5th year anniversary!" George whispers against Louis' ear.

"You remembered it." Louis whispers surprised.

"Of course I did, how can I not?" George asks; getting under the water with Louis.

"I don't know." Louis sighs. "Lately ...."

"I know." George whispers. "And I'm sorry. I'm sorry I act like a dick all the time, I'm sorry I don't treat you like you deserve. I'm sorry if I ever make you feel like I don't love you because I do! I do love you!" George kisses Louis' neck. "I love you so much and I'm so sorry I don't say it so often." He keeps leaving wet kisses on his neck. "How can I not love you when you gave me the most important thing in the world? I really love you Lou and I'm so sorry I don't show it to you so often." George makes his way to his collar bones. "You know, I was thinking we should have another baby."