Chapter 10

When George comes home that afternoon Alex tells him about Papa and the nasty water. George asks Louis if he has get a pregnancy test done; it's been a month since they got one done.

"No,"Louis whispers. "I don't think is that." He lies, he knows he's having the same symptoms he had when he was pregnant with Alex; but he's refusing to have another baby especially if George is the father. He had been thinking about what Zayn told him. He knows if they have another baby he'll have to think about him too when he decides he has had enough of George's bullshit.

"Get one." George says. "Just to make sure, we've been working on it for two months now."

"Sure." Louis fakes a smile.

"Actually," George starts. "Let me go to the pharmacy right now." He says; giving him a small kiss before making his way to the front door.

George comes back 20 minutes later, with three pregnancy test and extra lube. Just in case that Louis isn't pregnant yet.

"Lou." George says in a sweet tone to his husband who's in the floor playing with Alex. "Here." He gives him the bag.

"Thank you." Louis fakes a smile.

Louis makes his way to the bathroom; George's following him with Alex in his arms. When Louis enters the bathroom he closes the door, with the excuse that he won't be able to pee if George is there watching him like a hawk. He pees on the stick and places it on the counter; waiting for the 5 minutes to pass.

"Are you okay?" He hears his husband's voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Yes," He tries to sounds normal. "I'm just .... excited."

"Open the door so we can see the results together."

Louis doesn't want to do that; he doesn't want to see George's face if the result aren't what he's expecting, but he opens the door anyways. George gets inside the bathroom, Alex giggling on his arms for no reason. He leans on the wall and Louis sits on the toilet. When his timer goes off his heart stops. He looks at George who's smiling from ear to ear, he smiles back trying to calm down a little bit.

"Come on." George says when he sees Louis just sitting there.

Louis takes a deep breath as he gets the test. He looks at it confused; the test suppose to show one line for non-pregnant and two for pregnant but his test is showing one line and a half.

"So?" George clears his throat; looking at Louis confused.

"It's... It has one line and a half."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know, it suppose to show one for non-pregnant and two for pregnant." Louis explains.

"Okay, do another one." George suggest, which it's not the words that Louis was expecting from him.

"Okay." Louis smiles; taking another test from the bag. He tells George to cover Alex's eyes as he pees on the stick. He sets his timer for 5 minutes again and when the timer stops Louis feels a bunch of butterflies in his stomach. George gets the test and smile from ear to ear. An that's when Louis' worst nightmare comes true; don't get him wrong he loves kids, he wants to have at least 4 but not with George.

"We're having another baby!" George says in a childish voice. "You're having a baby brother big boy!" He says to Alex, pulling Louis closer to his side. He hugs him and shower him with kisses; telling him how happy he is.

"I'm taking you to a doctor tomorrow." George says; rubbing where soon enough will be a baby bump.

"You don't have to do that ..."