Chapter 31

Zayn, Louis and Harry had a very busy week the week after Zayn's birthday. Louis had to go to work and help Zayn to pack everything and Harry went to school; helped Gemma with the flower shop, volunteer in the shelter and helped Louis and Zayn to move to the new flat. Fizzy wanted to help but Louis and Zayn didn't let her do anything; although she helped them to put the dishes away.

"I'm so tired," Louis says as he lays on Harry's chest.

"But look, the flat is coming along." Harry says; trying to cheer him up.

"I know," Louis sighs. "And I'm starting school on Monday."

"Everything will be okay," Harry keeps trying to let him know that everything will be okay and he has nothing to worry about.

"I'm just worried ...."

"Don't," Harry kisses his cheek.

Louis turns around to face him and smiles at him fondly. "Happy 21st birthday!" He kisses his lips gently.

"It's not even ..." Harry says but Louis shows him his phone.

"It's midnight!" Louis smiles again; he gives him another kiss. "Happy birthday." He whispers into his ear.

"You know," Harry takes Louis' tiny hand into his and kisses each one of his knuckles. "I don't want to add the pressure of meeting my family to the stress that you're going through right now; you can meet them another day...."

"I want to meet them," Louis interrupts him. "I thought about it in new years how easy would be if I had met them before so I could .. you know, spend new years with you and them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, 100% sure."

"Okay," Harry smiles from ear to ear. "You'll meet them later on today and just keep in mind they're not going to judge you at all."

"I know," Louis giggles.

"So how about we go to sleep already? We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow." Harry says as he kisses Louis' neck.

"Let's go to bed," Louis says, standing but Harry stops him. "What's wrong?"

"Don't you think he will mind?"Harry asks talking about Alex.

"Look," Louis says as he sits again. "Alex knows that you're not his dad, he knows that but he also knows how important you are to us..." He smiles at him. "To me and how much you love him and he loves you very much."

Harry smiles at him with glassy eyes; Louis takes his hand and they walk together to the room. Both of them try not to make noise so neither Baylor or Alex wakes up. When they get to the bed Louis lays on the right side of the bed and Harry lays on the left side. Since the night of Alex's nightmare they always do this; it helps Harry with Alex even though he doesn't need to do that much since Alex loves him already.

The next morning when Harry wakes up he finds a tired Zayn, a exhausted Fizzy , a happy Alex and Baylor and a smiley Louis holding a cake. They sing the happy birthday song and Harry (with Alex's help) blows the candles making a wish. All of them cheer for him and congratulate him.