Chapter 21

When Zayn gets to the police station the police doesn't want to get this report on Alex being kidnap since the person who took Alex is one of his fathers.

"Please," Zayn insists. "George is going to hurt him, my friend Louis Alex's father just got divorce and he got 85% of custody. Louis didn't let him to see Alex more than what the judge ordered ..."

"Why isn't Louis Tomlinson here?" The police man interrupts him.

"Because he's in a hospital bed, George didn't only took Alex, but he almost beat him to death." Zayn sighs. "It's not the first time he has done that."

"And you are?"

"Zayn Malik," He says in a pissed tone because that was the first thing he told him when he got to the station.

_

Harry is sitting on the waiting room; neither a nurse or a doctor had come since they go there. It hasn't being more than one hour but he just want to know that Louis is okay. He doesn't understand how George could hurt a beautiful creature like Louis. He knows he can treat Louis better; he would give him the moon, the stars, the sun, the entire universe if that's what Louis wanted.

"Mr. Tomlinson?" A voice pulls him out of his train of thoughts.

Harry looks up to the young doctor. "No, I'm his friend Harry Styles."

"Does he has any family?"

"Yes," Harry pauses. "He was married but er ... right now I'm the only one here."

"What about his husband?"

"Ex husband," Harry corrects him. "He was the one who beat him so ... he's not going to be here."

"Okay, I need you to do the paper work then."

"Can I see him? How is he?" Harry asks in a worried tone.

"He's okay, he's lucky he didn't die ..."

"Don't you dare to tell him he's lucky to survive that," Harry says in a pissed tone. "Can I see him?"

"Of course, follow me."

The doctor takes Harry to a room with 6 beds on. On the last bed is Louis trying to unhook himself to get out of there.

"Mr. Tomlinson." The doctor says; making Louis to look at them. "You need to stay still."

"No, I need to go." Louis rolls his eyes.

"But you can, your ribs need to heal..."

"My son needs me." Louis looks at him. "His dad kidnapped him."

"I'm sorry to hear that but you need to rest."

"I'm not going to rest here while my son is out there God knows where and do nothing." Louis looks for his clothes.

"Please, let him go." Harry speaks. "I'm going to be with him all the time."

"You don't need to do that." Louis says to Harry.

"But I want to and I will, so suck it up ...."

"That's the only way I can let you out of here." The doctor interrupts them.

"Okay," Louis whispers.

"Okay, when can we leave?" Harry asks to the doctor.

"Let me check his bruises again," The doctor puts his clipboard on the bed next to him. He checks him again, noticing how the bruises are getting into a dark purple. Harry notices those bruises but immediately looks away; he can't stand the thought of Louis being beaten up much less see the bruises. "The ribs are hurt so please if you want to heal soon don't move too much."