Chapter 38

The next day when Alex comes back from school Louis and Harry talk to him.

"Buddy," Louis sits him on his laps. "We need to talk."

"Am I in trouble? I swear Baylor really wanted to.... She-e ... She was hap..."

"What happened to Baylor?" Louis raises an eye brow.

"Oh?" Alex smiles. "So this is not about what happened in the back yard?"

"No, but what happened in the back yard?" Louis asks in a serious tone, or at least he tries to speak in one.

"Nothing! So what did you want to talk to me about?" Alex tries to shift the conversation back to whatever Harry and Louis wanted to talk to him in the first place because he doesn't have a valid explanation for what happened in the back yard.

"It would be okay with you if someone else comes to live with us?" Louis asks, placing him on his laps.

"Is auntie Fizzy and Jareau coming to live with us?" He asks excited. "This house is just too big for the three of us."

"I know love," Louis smiles at him softly.

"That's why a little person is coming to live with us in less than 9 months." Harry says as he strokes his hair.

"A little person? Like a baby?"

"Yes, a baby."

Alex gasps loudly. "Papa! Is it Noah? Is she coming back?"

"No love," Louis smiles weakly. "It's not Noah, it's a baby the Harry and I made together."

"How?" Alex frowns and Louis goes white.

"Uh ...We .... I-I ...."

"I gave him a special hug." Harry cuts in.

"A special hug?"

"Yes, a special hug." Louis smiles at Harry.

"Where's the baby now?"

"The baby is here," Louis rubs his non-visible bump.

"Papa..." Alex gasps again. "The baby must be scare and alone in there."

"The baby isn't alone, it's inside of me and he/she has you and Harry." Louis explains.

"Harry is daddy."

"Yes, love." Louis smiles at him.

"The baby is going to call you daddy?" Alex asks to Harry, pulling his eye brows together.

"Of course," Harry smiles at him. "I mean, eventually the baby will."

"Oh," Alex looks at the ground. "Uh ... can I - I .... I mean you're marry to my ..."

"Come here." Harry places Alex on his laps.

"Can I call you dad, too?" Alex asks, pressing his lips together.

"Of course." Harry smiles widely, the fond is clear on his tone. "I'd love that."