Chapter 3

When Louis leaves the coffee shop parking lots is already 2 pm; he goes to the grocery store and buys what he needs to cook George dinner. It's hard for him to do grocery when Alex is in the shopping car asking if he can have a sweet. When he finishes doing the grocery shopping it's already 3:30. He drives home as fast as he can; he knows he can put Alex's life in danger. When he arrives to his flat is already 4:15 and George will be home in a hour or so. They don't have dinner until 5:30 or 6:00 but George doesn't like when Louis hasn't done with dinner yet when he gets home.

Louis takes out two chicken breasts; he makes three pieces from each one. He adds salt and pepper; chicken broth, and some other ingredients so the chicken has more flavor. He puts in the oven and starts making the red potatoes. Georges loves red potatoes especially with grilled chicken. When he finish doing dinner the clock reads 5:09 and he thanks god that for some reason George isn't here yet. Alex like always stay in the living room playing with his toys; or watching telly.

George gets home at 5:45 and Louis as always greets him with a kiss. George doesn't kiss back but he knows he has to do it or otherwise he might think Louis has another man. Georges goes to where Alex is busy playing with Lily, the monkey. George grabs Alex by his little waist and carry him in his arms. Alex gasps, but when he realizes it's daddy he just hugs him.

"Daddy!" The little boy says excited.

"Hey big boy." George says; kissing his cheeks. "What did you do today?"

"Uncle Zazu." The little one says in a happy tone.

"Uncle Zazu?" George asks. "And after that."

"Store, home." He claps his little hands; happy to remember what they did today.

"Store?" George says; looking at Louis.

"Yeah." Louis smiles. "We went to the grocery store and then we came home."

"Oh, nice." George says looking back at his little Alex again. "Did you had fun?"

"Yes, uncle Zazu change nappy." Alex giggles.

George looks at Louis. "He did?" he puts Alex in his high chair.

Alex nods; giggling at his daddy. Louis just smiles at him; trying to explain but he knows he can't talk if George doesn't say so.

"Zayn changed his nappy?" George asks in an angry tone.

"Yes."

"Do you even want to take care of my son?" George asks whispering/ yelling; not wanting to scare Alex.

"He's my son, too." Louis says furious. "I carried him for 9 months!"

"I don't want my son to be interacting with strangers." George groans.

"You know how little Alex is." Louis pauses. "Or don't you?" Louis knows he shouldn't have say that. "Alex loves to meet new people and beside Zayn isn't a stranger."

George hits Louis in the face; making him groan. "Don't you ever dare to talk to me like that again!" George threats him. "Come on! Do something good and serve me dinner!"

Louis goes to the kitchen and heat the food. He places two pieces of chicken and red potatoes at the side with sweet & tangy bbq sauce on top. According to Louis it doesn't look bad but he knows George can always think something else. Louis walks to the dinner table and places the plate in front of him. Louis smiles at him; even though he knows George won't smile back. He doesn't give any affection to Louis since Alex was born.

"What you would like to drink?" Louis asks in the most polite tone he can.
"Sparkly water." George says in a cold tone.

"Coming right out."