Chapter 26

"Harry," Is the only word that can come out of Louis' mouth. He wants to say so many things; he wants to let him know he's in love with him too but for some reason his mouth isn't putting the worlds together.

"It's-s okay if you don't feel the same," Harry says after seeing that Louis isn't adding anything to their conversation.

"No," Louis smiles nervously. "I do feel the same; but I don't know how to put it in words." He pauses for a moment. "Everything you just said was beautiful and excuse me but I don't really know how to express my feels with those words."

"You don't have to say it like I said it." Harry kisses his hand again. "Just tell me you feel the same and it'll be enough."

"I feel the same." Louis whispers like if Harry is the only one meant to hear it. "I fell for you like when you fell asleep; slowly and all at once."

"That's everything I needed to know." Harry says; caressing his hand.

"Why didn't I met you when I was 18?" Louis asks him as he notices how Harry looks at him; Louis knows Zayn was right when he told him that Harry always looked at him like if he was god himself.

"Because if you did you wouldn't have Alex," Harry tries to come with an answer. "And because I was 13 back then."

"No, I mean if we had met when I was 18 and you were 13, I had waited for you to turn at least 16 to take advantage of you." Louis giggles; making Harry's heart swell in adoration.

"Really?"

"Yeah," Louis smiles at him. "Why do we choose to love people who treat us like shit?" His facial expression change to a serious one.

"Because we accept the love we think we deserve," Harry smiles at him weakly. "But that doesn't mean that's the love we actually deserve; we accept them because maybe that's the only love we know."

"I'm still asking myself why didn't I met you when I was 18," Louis whispers again.

"I wasn't this cheesy when I was 13," Harry smiles.

"But I bet I would have fall in love with you."

"Why are you so sure about it?"

"Because like you just said we're only fated to do the things that we would choose to do and I know if I had met you before I met George I'd choose you."

"And you say I'm the cheesy one," Harry says; kissing his hand for the billion time on this night.

"Whatever," Louis giggles.

"Mmm ..." Harry hums into Louis' hand. "Have you talk to Zayn or Alex about us?"

"Zayn," Louis says in a barely audible whisper. "He ... Mmm, I don't really have to tell him about us."

Harry feels shiver running down his spine when he says Louis saying us.

"Oh," Harry smiles. "And Alex?"

"Zayn said he googled how to tell a child about a new partner and he said you have to introduce your partner as a friend first and all those type of staff."