Chapter 40!

Louis will forever stand and argue that he is the luckiest man in this world, seriously, he doesn't think there is anyone alive on this planet who has more fortune than he does.

No he isn't the richest man when it comes to money.

And no he hasn't always had the best life.

And yes there has been times where he has genuinely thought 'what is the point of living anymore?'

But thoughts like that, louis considers, is in his past life. The life before Harry where he didn't wake up every morning and smile because he was about to live another amazing day. Before Harry he woke up every morning with the crippling fear of what he would have to endure next. Weather it was another beating, or Alex having to witness his father get sexually assaulted or if he would even live to see the next day.

But now he opens his eyes every morning to a head full of curly chocolate brown hair, plum pink lips slightly parted with light snores escaping them. And he sees nothing but perfection.

He and Harry have stuck by each other through every hurdle they have come across. When it came it Louis' breakdown when his children started dating and he felt they wouldn't need him in their life was when Harry swooped in to reassure Louis that all the family will always need him and they won't be leaving him anytime soon.

Or the time when Harry had a health scare and thought that his time had come. Louis was there to help him back to fitness and to remind harry there is a reason to live and if anyone asked Harry, it wasn't any medication that helped him recover, it was Louis' love that gave Harry a boost of determination to get better.

Their children had inevitably grown up and stared their own lives.

Alex being the oldest of the Tomlinson-Styles brood had come out gay to his parents after finding the love of his life Ben when they were 19. And now them both being 26 they were in their own place and ready to move on with their lives.

Haise was happy with being on her own right now and living the life of a busy journalist. She got the chance to see the world without having any ties back home and that's the way she liked it right now. She was the definition of a strong independent woman.

Spencer and Jennifer being Louis' babies had always had the hardest time of trying to fly the nest without having Louis having mega meltdown. But Spencer took one for the team and he and Jen had secretly agreed that he would stay home a few more years to save Louis the heartache whilst Jennifer went off to university. Spencer had always been more of a home bird and preferred to stay with his parents rather than go out with his friends because he always found it hard to fit in. Not that Louis and Harry minded having their son home.

In recent weeks him and harry have added to roles they play in their lives. They are now husbands, parents, sons, brothers, uncles and grandparents. Alex and his husband of four years, Ben, had finally had their prayers answered and had been given the news that there was a baby due to be born and was to be given up for adoption. Alex and Ben were now the very proud parents of baby Lucy and you would swear that the world revolved around her by the way they doted around her.

The whole family made the effort to come home from where ever they were to be home for Christmas that year to make sure that Lucy's first Christmas was around all of her aunties and uncle and filled with happiness and love. The effort everyone made to be home that week made Louis's heart want to explode at the sight of everyone in his and Harry's living room. The aroma of freshly baked pastries that Harry had baked was divine, the eggnog was flowing and the sound of laughter that came from the family is what Louis had lived for.

He is proud of all that he has come over because even though this is where we leave the Tomlinson-Styles family and the life Louis lives with his perfect husband, we have to remind ourselves of the time where he lived in pure hell with his abusive husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that is the end! I hope you liked the ending, that was the first EVER fiction piece I have ever written and published haha!
Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading!

Follow, vote and comment :)