Chapter 25

Harry leans to kiss Louis' cheek and leaves before Louis can do or say anything. Louis closes the door and rest his head against it; he sighs thinking if he should be the one making the first move. A knock on the door makes him step away; he leans to see through the peek hole. He's surprised to see him back, why would come back?

He opens the door and try to ask why he's there but a pair of soft thin lips are press on his. Louis is surprised when Harry begins to move his smooth, thin lips against his. He lets Harry take control of the kiss, he doesn't exactly what do; He doesn't want to go all crazy over Harry. He doesn't want to scare him away, but that doesn't stop him from wrapping his arms around Harry's waist. Harry takes full use of the advantage as he pulls Louis' body closer to his and start to press down more onto Louis' lips; making the kiss harder and rougher. They're not really making out yet; they're just moving their lips against each other's, it's more like a sweet kiss but maybe not too sweet enough to call it chaste though. It's more the pent up emotions from both of them that make the kiss last so long ans so enjoyable. Now they know they're both on the same page and they know where they're standing. They know for sure none of them were just imagining the lingering looks they had been giving each other almost constantly over the last few weeks. Louis smiles slighly into the kiss before pulling back, more for the need of air than anything else. He pulls Harry and close the door.

"I- I ...I..."

"Please don't tell me you didn't mean to do that," Louis whispers; staring at his beautiful green eyes.

"No," Harry shakes his head. "Of course not, that's the reason why I came back."

"I'm glad you came back." Louis smiles at him fondly.

"Can I kiss you again?" Harry asks in a innocent tone; making a pout.

"Kiss me you fool," Louis says; standing on his tip toes to be able to reach Harry's lips.

One again the kiss is sweet but this time it feels more intimate. Both of their eyes are close; letting the moment to be special. For some reason their lips know what to do; their body know how to work with each other. They pull apart just to put their forehead and noses together; not opening their eyes yet.

"Is this really happening?" Harry whispers into Louis' lips.

"I think so," Louis sighs. "I don't sure but why don't we open our eyes to figure out?"

"I'm scared." Harry whispers; feeling his heart on his throat.

"Why?"

"I'm scared to see your reaction; I'm scared to see regret in your eyes."

Louis opens his eyes at his words; not understanding (or at least he doesn't want to make a big deal about his past) why Harry would think he's going to see regret in his eyes. "Open your eyes," Louis says; caressing his cheek.

Harry opens his eyes slowly; like if he does it faster Louis is going to vanish. Green meets a glassy blue; making Harry to hold his breath. He sees anything else but regret in Louis' beautiful blue eyes.

"So what do you see?" Louis says; blinking his lashes in a cute way making Harry smile.

"Anything but regret," Harry whispers.

"Exactly," Louis smiles. "Would you kiss me again?"

Harry doesn't answer with words but with a kiss. This kiss is breath taking like the other two; Louis likes the feel of Harry's lips on his. Same with Harry. Louis pulls away to ask him something that's very important right now.