Chapter 16

The next day when Louis wakes up Zayn and Alex are playing on the living room. He almost jumps off the bed when he feel an empty spot in the bed. He sits up and looks around; remembering they're at Zayn's flat. He gets out of the bed and walk to the living room. He says hi to Zayn and Alex on his way to the half bathroom. He brushes his hair and teeth; he stares at his reflection in the mirror. He doesn't recognize the man in the mirror; he stares at it, examining him but that's not how he remember himself. He remembers being the funny guy who always made people laugh; he remembers the blast he used to have with Zayn whenever they were partying.

"Louis!" Zayn knocks on the door. "Are you okay?"

"Er ... Yeah I'm just brushing my hair and teeth." Louis turns the water.

"Okay, breakfast is ready."

"Okay, thank you." Louis pours cold water in his face. He looks at himself in the mirror again; trying to find the old Louis. When he gets tired of looking at his reflection he gets out of the half bathroom.

"Papa!" Alex says clapping when he sees Louis coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey little angel." Louis walks to his high chair and hugs him. "Did you have a good night night?"

"Yes," He giggles. "bed comfy."

"Where's Baylor?" Louis asks looking around.

"The curly black fluffy thing is under the table." Zayn says pointing at the table.

"Her name is Baylor." Louis rolls his eyes. "Come on baby." Baylor comes out and Louis picks her up. She licks his face and Zayn makes a disgusted noise. "What?"

"Nothing." Zayn shrugs.

"Do you know any good lawyer?" Louis asks. "I know you have been waiting for me to dump George and I know you have to have a good lawyer in mind who can help me." He puts Baylor in the floor again.

"Of course I do." Zayn laughs. "David Morgan is ready to meet you whenever you are."

"What about today?" Louis asks; sitting next to Alex.

"Today?" Zayn asks surprised.

"Yes, the sooner the better." Louis starts eating his breakfast.

"Sure, let me call him and see if he can see us today."

"Thank you, Zee." Louis smiles at him.

"You're welcome."

_

3 hours later Zayn, Alex, Baylor and Louis go to Mr. David Morgan office, according to Zayn he is one of the best lawyers in London.

"Mr. Morgan is ready to see you." Mr. Morgan's secretary informs them.

The three of them walk into the office; Zayn and Louis sits in front of Mr. Morgan's desk and Alex sits in Louis' laps.

"Nice to finally meet you Mr. Woods." Mr. Morgan smiles at him. "Hi Zayn."

"Call me Louis." Louis smiles at him.

"Okay, hey little one." He smiles at Alex. "What's your name?"

"Alex." He giggles.

"That's a beautiful name." Mr. Morgan smiles at him. "Are you sure you want to talk about it with him in the room?"

"Yes, he doesn't understand most of the things we're going to talk about." Louis says caressing Alex's hair.

"Okay, so explain it to me." Mr. Morgan begins. "Zayn has told me about it but I need to know about from your point of you."