Chapter 4

George comes back to the flat 3 hours later. He finds Louis and Alex sleeping in his room and smile. He walks to Louis' side and shake him until Louis wakes up. Louis blinks a few times; trying to get use to the light.
"Louis." George whispers.

"George?" Louis says surprised.

"Hey." George says looking at Alex.

"What is he doing here?"

"I ..." Louis starts. "He couldn't sleep after you left so I brought him here."

"Oh." George pauses. "Well get him back to his crib; I want to sleep."

"Of course." Louis says as he gets off bed.

Louis carries little Alex in his arms to his crib. Alex is half sleep when he lays him there. Louis smiles at him; encouraging him to go to sleep.
When Louis comes back to the room George is already laying down in the bed. Louis smiles at him as he lays at the other side of their bed.

"You know what happened today was your fault, right?" George says in a calm tone.

"Yes." Louis whispers; knowing that he even start trying to blame him for it George would beat him again.

"And are you going to do it again?" George asks; getting closer and closer to him.

"No." Louis shakes his head.

"Good boy." Is the last thing that George says before falling asleep.

_

It's been a while since George touched Louis in a sexual way. Sometimes Louis thinks George has another guy or woman (He never told Louis he's 100% gay), but he never dares to ask him because he knows how George can be. Louis is glad that George doesn't want to have sex with him because George makes him feel insecure about his body. George constantly reminds him that he have not lost the weight he gained while pregnant. Louis isn't fat; yes he's more curvy than what he used to be but for God's sake he was pregnant and there's no way that his body is going to be the same after the pregnancy. Not even for women, but obviously George isn't going to understand that. All that changes a Tuesday night when George comes home drunk. Louis has dinner ready and he's bathing Alex.

"Louis!" He heards George's voice. "Louis I'm home!"

"Daddy home." Alex says; clapping his little hands.

"Yeah baby boy." Louis smiles at him. "Daddy's home."

"Louis where are you?" George says again.

Louis knows George isn't sober. He never asks for him when he gets home; much less he wants to see him.

"I'm bathing Alex." Louis says; pouring more warm water on Alex's body. He doesn't know how much longer he can use the excuse he's bathing Alex to avoid his drunk husband, but he's going to try his best. Louis hears feet steps coming to the washroom making him scared.

"Hey big boy." George says; walking closer to them. He leans down on the tab to kiss Alex on his little forehead. Alex giggles to the touch; making both of them smile.

"Hey." George says to Louis. He can clearly smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Hi George." He fakes a smile. "Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving." George says; running his hand down Louis' thigh.

"Oh." Louis pauses; trying to control himself. "Just give me a few minutes to bath Alex and I'll be in the kitchen to serve you."

"Okay, but don't take so long." George smirks at him.

"Of course." Louis whispers.

George leaves the washroom, not before smacking Louis' arse. Louis panics, he doesn't want to get out of the washroom anytime soon. He knows George is violent when he's drunk; he's scared that George is going to be rough with him.

"Louis." George yells from the living room.

"I'm almost done." Louis lies, he finished a few minutes ago.

"Come on! I'm hungry!" Louis isn't sure if George said hungry or horny.

"On my way." Louis wraps a fluffy towel around Alex; who giggles to him not knowing what's happening. "Come on baby boy, daddy is waiting for us!"

Alex giggles again at the mention of his daddy. Louis smiles at him as they go to Alex's room. He changes Alex to pj's; it's already 6 and Alex bed time is at 7:30 so Louis decides to dress him in his pj's already.

"Daddy!" Alex says; clapping his little hands.

Louis turns around and see George standing on the door frame. He smiles at Louis as he walks to them.

"Done?" He whispers into Louis' ear.

"Yes." Louis fakes another smile.

"Let's go!"George takes Alex in his arms as they walk back to the living room.

Louis makes his way to the kitchen as George and Alex sit in the dinner table. Louis serves George and Alex their food and for the first time after Alex's birth George waits for him to sit in the table to start eating.

When they finish their meal George starting picking the plates from the table; Louis tries to stop him but George only smirks at him. Louis turns to Alex to clean the crumbs in his mouth making him giggle. Louis hears when George turns the water off, he panics. George walks to them; wrapping his arms around Louis' waist from behind.

"I want you." He whispers into his ear. Goosebumps run down Louis' spine as George keeps running his hands on Louis' curve. "I want you so bad."

"George-e" Louis stutters." We-e .... we can't." Suddenly George's hands stop and he panics. "Alex's awake."

"I'll take care of that." He says; leaving wet kisses on Louis' neck. George unwraps his arms from Louis' waist and walks to his son. Alex smiles at him; making grabby hands to him. George carriers him on his arms to his room and Louis takes the time to go to the washroom to calm down. He pours cold water on his face; knowing that he needs to be calm and he needs to cooperate with everything George asks him to do so it will be less painful.

He doesn't know what George will do to him, but he wants to be clean. It's been a while since the last time they had sex. He gets into the shower; making sure to clean everywhere.

"Louis." He hears George's voice coming from their room.

"I'm showering."

George enters the bathroom; expecting to find Louis out of the shower already but when he hears the water running he takes off this clothe and join him under the warm water.

"Hi." George smiles; moving Louis' head to the side to have more access to his neck. He leans down to leave wet kisses as he makes his way to Louis' collar bones. Louis moans to the sensation. George makes his way to his left nipple; sucking, licking on it. Louis keeps moaning; knowing that it's making George hard.

"Look at you." George whispers against his skin. "So hard for me." He keeps licking Louis' skin. "So so hard."

Louis doesn't want George's touches especially when he's drunk; he knows that at any minute George can change his mind and start telling him how disgusting he is, but he doesn't fight to get him off him. After a few minutes; which if you asks Louis he will say if felt like hours, George comes hard deep inside him. George pulls out of him and without saying anything he leaves the shower. Louis rubs so hard everywhere George touched him; knowing that he if does it harder his skin might come off. He wants to wash off all the kisses, the touches because it makes him feel disgusting.

When he finally comes out of the shower he takes his birth control pill. He doesn't want to be pregnant again; at least not with George's kid because they have never talk about having another kid. He knows Alex's not a mistake and he'll never be, but if you ask him he won't do the same mistake he did when he decided to have George's kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think so far...
How wdo you feel for Louis? 😔
This story will literally melt your heart!
As I said this isn't mine I'm just posting it!
But I hope you love it as I keep posting updates!
Follow, vote and comment :)
Love eww xx