Chapter 28

When Louis gets out of the room where he's sleeping with Harry behind him his sisters smile at them. He can see the confusion on Fizzy's face. Trisha and Yaser smile at them; Safaa waves his little hand and her sisters smile.

"Merry Christmas." Louis says in a happy tone.

"Merry Christmas to you, too." Zayn smirks; looking at Harry.

"It's Christmas Zayn for fuck's sake can you not do this today?"

"Language!" Trisha warns him.

"I said god's," Louis lies.

"Hm-huh!" Trisha laughs.

"Guys," Louis says; smiling at his sisters. "This is Harry, Harry this are my sister Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe."

"Hello," Harry says with a dimple smile.

"Hi," Daisy says excited.

"Hey." Lottie says; smiling as well.

"Can I touch your hair?" Phoebe asks; making everybody laugh.

"Of course," Harry laughs.

"Oh god, it's so soft and it's real." She says amazed.

"Hello Harry," Fizzy says in a confused tone.

"Hello Fizzy." Harry keeps the smile on his face.

"Okay," Trisha says with some plates of french toast on her hands. "Let's try to sit on the table to have breakfast.

Almost everybody can sit on the table; Louis and Fizzy get two chairs and sit on the kitchen counter.

"I thought you said he wasn't around," Fizzy whispers.

"He's not Alex's father." Louis whispers back.

"Oh," Fizzy says looking at Harry from head to toe. He sees how incredible he is him with Alex; he has him on his lap and he's feeding him.

The rest of the day they spend it watching films and opening presents. Alex gets excited with every single present he gets from Louis, Harry, uncle Zayn/Niall and the Maliks. Baylor gets some beautiful dresses which Alex tries to put on, but he's doing it the wrong way so it doesn't fit her. Harry helps him out; Fizzy's still amazed by how caring and lovely Harry is with Alex. When dinner comes back they do the same as they did on breakfast. Around 6 Zayn takes the girls back to the Tomlinson house, Louis promises them to see them again for new years.

"Get your staff ready," He whispers to Fizzy.

"So you were serious about London?" Fizzy asks in a confused tone.

"Yes, so get everything ready because we're leaving on the 1st." Louis smiles at him.

"I love you," Fizzy cuddles him tight.

"I love you, too."

When the Tomlinson sisters leave Harry and Louis explain to Alex that they're going on a holiday but he has to stay with uncle Zazu and his family (Harry and Zayn planned everything).