Chapter 15

WARNING : upsetting stuff!

Louis unlocks his phone and holds the number 2; which will speed dial Zayn's number. He has taught Alex how to do that just in case George would beat him so bad that he couldn't move, but thankfully this time isn't necessary. Zayn's voice comes through the phone after 2 rings.

"Well, well, well look who remember ..."

"Zayn-n ..." Louis barely says; trying to hold the phone to his ear.

"Louis? What the hell Louis! Are you okay? Is Alex okay?" Zayn's terrified voice says at the other end of the phone.

"I need-d help..." Louis stutters. "Hospital ..."

"Are you in the hospital?" Zayn screams terrified.

"No, flat-t ... but I-I need to g-o to the hospital-l..."

"Okay, I'm on my way." Zayn says. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

Louis puts his phone back to his pocket and tries to drag himself to the door and take the key out of his packet to unlock the door.

"B-baby?" Louis says as he opens the door. Baylor gets out and goes to his side; sniffing him from head to toe.

"Papa." Alex gasps with his eyes wide open when he sees his papa on the floor.

"Don't-t ... Stay there-e." He says as he says Alex trying to get out of the crib. "Uncle-e Zazu is coming-g."

"Uncle Zazu?"

"Yes-s so stay-y there." Louis says in between sobs.

"Papa okay?" Alex asks in a worried tone.

"Yes, I'm-m okay." He lies. "Now-w stay there-e until uncle Zazu comes-s, okay?"

"Okay." He says; sitting on the middle of the crib. "I love you Papa."

"I love you, too my little angel." Louis says in a shaky voice.

Louis doesn't know how many minutes has passed by when Zayn opens the door with a key that Louis gave to him without George knowing. Baylor starts barking at the living room; she goes there and keeps barking at Zayn.

"Louis?" Zayn says as he walks to the living room. "Shh! Whoever the fuck you are!" He says to Baylor. "Louis?"

"Zayn... here-e."

"OH MY FUCKING LORD, LOUIS!" Zayn screams as he kneels to help him.

"Go-o check on-n Alex." Louis says; looking at Alex's room.

"No, let me get you to the car first." Zayn says; helping him up.

He puts Louis' arms around his shoulders; trying to put his weight on him. He takes Louis to the car and buckles him. "I'm going to get Alex, okay?"

"Get-t Baylor, too."

"What? No! We're going to a hospital." Zayn says; trying to close the door.

"No! you need to bring her, too." Louis says; trying to even his breath. "Or she will end up like Fuffy."

"Fuffy as the kitten?"

"Yeah, George killed him." Louis whispers.

"Okay, I'm bringing the dog, too." Zayn says closing the door.

Zayn goes up stairs to get Alex and the dog. Isn't easy since he has to carry the nappy bag, Alex and Baylor.

"Uncle Zazu!" Alex stands up in the middle of his crib. "Baylor?" He says; looking around to find her.