Chapter 36

When Louis woke up the birds are singing, the sunshine is peeking through his curtains and he's feeling happier than ever. Fizzy knocks on his door before entering the room.

"Morning sunshine!" Fizzy sing songs. "Up! Up! Up! You need to get up!"

"Morning Fiz!" Louis yawns.

"Come on lazy arse!" Fizzy teases him. "You need to shower and when I say shower I mean you have to scrub every single inch of your body."

"But Harry loves my stinky feet." Louis jokes.

"I know he does," Fizzy rolls her eyes. "But go and wash up, not everybody does!" she covers her nose just to tease him.

"5 more minutes?" Louis covers his face with a pillow.

"No! You can't! Harry's gonna have a fucking heart attack if you're late!"

"I'm not going to be late," Louis laughs. "Not for this."

"Okay, I'll come back when you're done showering."

"You and Jareau need to get ready, too... Alex ..."

"Zayn will take care of that, like we talked before. We'll meet them at Anne's house like an hour before the ceremony." Fizzy explains again.

"Okay, okay ..." Louis smiles weakly. "I'm just ... nervous."

"It's okay," Fizzy gives him a warm smile. "Now go get ready!"

Louis bites his bottom lip, trying to stop smiling. He still can't believe he's getting marry with a person that looks at him like if he's god himself. He looks at him with so much love that he can physically feel it, don't ask him how because he doesn't know how to explain it. He goes to the bathroom to have a long shower, he wants to be as fresh and clean as he can. He turns on the cold water, it's hot and his body is craving for the cold water. He gets under the spray; letting the water run through his entire body. He doesn't know how long he has been under the spray but he gets out of the shower when he notices his fingers are wrinkle. He looks at himself in the mirror, he smiles when he notices his own happiness in his features. The way his eyes sparkle, the way his lips curve trying to suppress a smile, the way his heart races to the thought that just in a couple of hours he will be Mr. Styles.

"Are you still alive?" Fizzy's voice comes from the other side of the door. "Harry'd dislike very much if you pass on him just hours before getting merry!"

"I'm coming out in just a second," Louis applies shaving cream on his jaw line.

"Okay, Jareau wants to show you her dress....."

"Yes uncle Louis!" Jareau's excited voice says. "Mama made it for me!"

"Let me see!" Louis opens the door to see Jareau in a white dress with a lilac ribbon dividing the fluffy skirt with dark purple rose petals on the bottom from the top part. "You look beautiful!" Louis complements her.

"Thank you uncle Louis," She blushes.

"You will be the prettiest little girl out there." He keeps saying and Jareau keeps giggling.

"Come on love," Fizzy touches her shoulder to have her attention. "Uncle Louis needs to get ready."

"Bye bye uncle Louis," She waves her little hand at him; saying goodbye like if she's not seeing him in a few weeks.