Chapter 39

Please read the Author notes at the end please xx

An Abusive Husband

Louis gets pregnant once again and cries his eye balls out when Dr. Swan tells them they're having fraternal twins. In between this pregnancy they also have to fight for Alex's parental rights in court. George doesn't want to give them up so easy even though Alex told him that's what he really wanted. The judge decided to take his parental right away after seeing their case. So Harry adopts Alex before the fraternal twins are born. Harry and Louis decide to know their babies' sex until they're born. Louis doesn't like the idea as much but he surely knows how to change his mind.

"Baby?" Louis whispers, purring at Harry's soft touch on his head.

"Uh?" Harry hums, inhaling Louis' scent.

"Can we at least think about names?"

"Of course." Harry smiles softly.

"Spencer Edward Styles Tomlinson is one if they're boys." Louis smiles and Harry smiles back. "And Jennifer ...."

"We can call her JJ!" Harry interrupts him.

"JJ Styles Tomlinson," Louis nods. "I love it! So what other na...."

"We don't have to choose more names." Harry whispers.

"Why not?" Louis frowns.

"Dr. Swan kinda told me it was a boy and a girl." Harry confesses.

"Really?" Louis Louis holds his 6 months pregnant bump.

"Yeah," Harry nods. "You have a boy and a girl..." He touches one side and then the other one. "Or a girl and a boy."

"I love you." Louis smiles, trying to contain the tears. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me." He whispers, caressing Harry's cheek.

_

On March 25 Harry takes Louis to the hospital, Jessie their babysitter stay at home with Alex and Haise. Since Louis is having twins, the babies are born a week earlier than the due date. Louis always wanted to keep them as long as he could inside of him so they can be healthier.

"I love you." Harry whispers to him.

"I love you too." Louis smiles at him softly.

The c-section is a bit more complicated than Alex's or Haise's since this time he's having twins. The c-section takes 45 minutes to be complete and when they're finish Louis is resting with beautiful babies on plastic bassinet next to his bed. Harry goes into the room to meet his babies while Louis sleeping. Alex and Haise gets to the hospital to meet their siblings later that day. When Harry looks at Louis with their babies around him he knows that that's everything he could ask in life.

_

"Jareau! Come on baby we're gonna be late to Haise's sweet 16!" Fizzy scolds her.

"I'm going mama!" She smiles at her.

Fizzy looks at her and her heart shrinks. She sees her 20 year old daughter who succeeded in life and knows what she wants. She will never regret having her but at the same time she never wanted Jareau to go through the same things she did.

"Why are you crying mum?" Jareau rolls her eyes.

"I'm just so proud of the woman you have become." She hugs her tight.

"Mum, come on don't cry." She says, wiping her tears off her cheeks. "You're ruining your make up."

"I know, I'm sorry!" She gives her a watery smile.

"Come on! I want to see uncle Louis and uncle Harry crying harder than you because their little princess isn't a little girl anymore."

"Don't be mean! They're taking it pretty hard."

"Yeah, imagine when JJ turns 16."

"That day will be their funeral." Fizzy smiles. "But come on, let's have fun at Haise's birthday party." _

"Haise Elizabeth Styles Tomlinson!" Harry calls her from down stairs.

"I'm going dad!" She rolls her eyes as she goes down stairs.

Louis and Harry gasps when they see their daughter in her pretty purple dress. She smiles at them trying not to cry since she doesn't want to ruin her makeup. Harry wraps his arms around her carefully, not wanting to ruin her dress.

"You look so beautiful." Harry whispers.

"Dad!" Haise whines. "You promise me not to make me cry in this day."

"I know, I'm sorry." He wipes his tears. "Come on! The birthday girl has to be at her party already."

"Let's go then."

They go to Anne's house where the party is taking place, is a habit to have any kind of celebration at her house. When they get there, Haise makes her entrance with tears in her eyes. They serve the food, after than Haise and her friends dance the surprise dance. She gives the speech making all of them cry.

"First of all I want to thank god for my dads," She smiles softly at them. "They're the best dads I could have asked for." She pauses for a second to catch her breath. "Because of you two I am the person that I am today and I know you think I'm not gonna be your little girl anymore but believe me when I say that I can be 40 year old and I'm always gonna be your little girl," She keeps smiles at them. "I still remember what you told me when I lost your wedding band," She says, looking at Louis. "You told me I was your blood and flesh and there was nothing I could do that you wouldn't forgive me for and that I am the best thing that daddy gave to you." She wipes her tears. "And I just want to let you know that you two are the best thing that had happened to me, I love you dads!"

Their family clap as they go to Haise's side to dance the fathers and daughter dance. Louis goes first and then Harry, but soon after Louis dances with then. When the song finishes everybody cheers for them. Haise goes to her friends and dance with them as Harry and Louis goes back to their table.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me." Louis whispers to Harry.

"No," Harry caresses Louis' temple where the silver hair is starting to be visible. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is basically the end of the story 😔 and the next chapter will be the finally epilogue. The original epilogue that I read on AO3 was one that made you want to absolutely scream in frustration! I absolutely hated it haha. Which was really annoying because it was such a lush story.

So to ensure that you won't have the same frustration, I have personally wrote my own epilogue to end the story. This is completely my own ending and I hope you like it.

As I said this isn't mine I'm just posting it!
Follow, vote and comment :)