Chapter 24

Harry takes Louis and Alex to Cold Stone; an ice cream shop close to Zayn's flat. Alex's hyper during the whole ride; telling them how many different flavors he was going to get. When they get to the ice cream shop a lady smiles at them.

"Welcome to Cold Stone, how can I help you?"

"Ice cream!" Alex says; bouncing in Louis' arms.

"What flavor would you like, love?" The lady asks to Alex in a sweet tone."

"All of them!" Alex says with glassy eyes.

"Only three." Louis says; placing him on his hip as he puts three of his finger up.

Alex makes a pout; trying to convince Louis to let him have more than three flavors.

"That won't work this time," Louis smiles at him.

"Papa?" Alex tries again.

"Come on," Harry says. "Let him."

"He won't be able to sleep if I do." Louis explains. "He's energetic enough without sugar in his system."

"Sorry little guy but papa is right." Harry says; caressing Alex's hair.

"Flavors?"

"Cocholate," Alex says as he looks at the ice cream behind the glass. "Nella, traberry, please."

"Chocolate, strawberry and vanilla please?" Louis says and the lady got a middle size cup and put one scoop of each ice cream flavor.

"What can I get for you?" She asks to Louis and Harry.

"Butter pecan, please." Harry says with smile from ear to ear. "2 scoops."

"Chocolate chip," Louis says as he looks at the rest of the flavors. "And cotton candy, one scoop of each."

"You no say please." Alex whispers on Louis' ear.

"Sorry baby boy," He apologizes to him. "Please." He says to the lady who only smiles at him.

"Any topping?"

"Marshllows," Alex says excited. "Please?"

"Marshmallows." Louis says to the lady, "For the first one and the last one, please."

"None for me, thank you." Harry smiles at her.

The lady puts the ice cream cups on the counter; Louis gives Alex his cup and take his and Harry's cup but Harry doesn't let him. Same thing happens when Louis tries to pay for the ice cream. Harry takes both of the cups in one hand; Louis smiles at that. When he sits down next to him Louis takes his cup from his hand.

"So, how's everything with school?" Harry asks as he gets a little spoon of ice cream into his mouth.

"It's expensive, but I got a student loan so I guess it will be worthy when I'm working as an interior designer." Louis shrugs.

"That's awesome!" Harry smiles, "When are you starting."

"This month, on the 5th."