Chapter 8

Louis wants to walk; he wants to run to where his little angel is talking to the stranger curly haired guy, but his feet are glued to the ground.

"Louis!?" Zayn's voice at the other side of the phone pulls him out of his train of thoughts. "Did you find him?"

"Yes." He whispers again. "Sorry for bugging you but I found him already." Louis apologies.

"Is he okay?" Zayn asks less worried.

"Yes, let me call you back." He says and even before he can get an answer from Zayn he hangs the call.

_

"You have curly hair." Alex says delighted. "Touch it?" He asks making grabby hands.

"Sure but we need to find your mummy and daddy first." The curly haired boy tells him; making him frown.

"I don't know where Papa is." Alex makes a face.

"Don't worry we will find him ...."

"Alex!" Louis screams from where he is (a few feet away from them). "Alex!"

"Papa!" The little boy says; clapping his little fits, happy to see his Papa.

"Alexander Wood Tomlinson! Don't you dare to do that to me again." Louis says; walking as fast as he can to where his little angel is.

"Papa!" Alex smiles again. Louis gets to where he is he examines him; taking his temperature with his hand for no reason. He check his lips and makes him open his mouth to see that his two little teeth are still there. Louis grabs him and places it on his hip to turn around to see a beautiful green eyed boy smiling at him with a dimple smile.

"Thank you." Louis says with a big smile in his face.

"You're welcome." The guy keeps the dimple smile in his face.

"I'm Louis ... Louis Wood." Louis stretches his hand to shake the guy's.

"I'm Harry Styles." Harry says in a raspy voice.

"And I'm Alex." They hear the little boy giggling on Louis' arms.

"And you're in trouble Mr. Alexander Wood Tomlinson." Louis says; placing a kiss on his left cheek.

"Don't be so hard on him." Harry adds. "The first thing he told me when I saw him standing in front of me was 'Papa went bye bye, help find papa please?'." Harry says; trying to mimic Alex's childish voice. "I didn't know what he meant by 'Papa went bye bye', but when he said help I knew he was lost." Harry explains. "But then he got distracted with my curls, wanting to touch them."

"Yeah he always gets distracted." Louis says; smiling at Alex. "Well thank you so much, Harry." Louis smiles at him.

"Want play." Alex says when he hears his papa saying bye bye to Harry.

"Don't you want to go night night?" Louis asks; curious.

"No, want play please!" He makes his best puppy eyes; which uncle Zazu taught him to do them.

"But only for a few minutes ..."

"Yay!" Alex giggles; tapping his papa's chest so he can put him down.

"Be careful." Louis says as he sees him going back to the playground.

"He's really energetic." Louis hears Harry's voice from behind him.

"Yes he is and I bet he already forgot that he was lost." Louis smiles.

"That's the advantage of being a child." Harry adds; giving him another of his beautiful dimpled smile.