Chapter 35

The next day Harry gets a romantic dinner set up at his flat. He wants to give Louis the ring and all to make it official. He cooks a fancy meal he found in a website. He sets up the table like he did for last Valentine's Day. Louis gets to the flat around 7 pm, leaving Alex with Fizzy, Jareau and Gemma.

"Hey love," Harry kisses his lips gently.

"Hi babe," Louis blushes.

"Come in," He moves to the side. "Dinner is waiting for us."

"This is beautiful Harry." Louis admires the decoration around him.

"You're beautiful," Harry wraps his arms around him. "I love you."

"I love you more," Louis turns around and kisses him again.

"Now that's impossible," Harry whispers into the kiss.

"Ugh!" Louis rolls his eyes. "Don't make me regret my decision so soon."

"Talking about decisions," Harry says as he make them walk to the table. "Dinner's going to get cold if you don't dig in soon."

"Ugh! Please tell me the ring is not inside the food." Louis groans.

"Maybe," Harry pouts.

"You're so cheesy!" Louis kisses him again.

"I know and I think that's why you keep me around."

"I keep you around because I love you," Louis whispers like if he talks any louder Harry's not going to believe him.

"Good because I love you too." They kiss one more time before sitting at the table.

"This smells really, really good!" Louis murmurs, inhaling the delicious smell.

"It's a recipe I found on the internet." Harry shrugs, placing the glasses for the wine.

"Are we drinking wine tonight?" Louis teases him. "That's posh of you."

"Hey!" Harry whines but then he decides to play Louis' game. "You can't drink soda with such an exquisite meal." He adds in a posh accent.

"I would beat the leaving heck out of you," Louis says trying to be tough but it's impossible because the only thing that Harry inspires is tenderness.

"Good luck with that," Harry chuckles. "You're not even 5'9!"

"You just didn't say that!" Louis gasps; pressing his hand against his chest.

"Of yes I did!" Harry snaps his finger; making Louis giggle.

"I don't even know how I ended up with you," Louis whispers; looking at the ground like if it's the most interesting thing in this world. "I always went for the bad guys .... the one who treated me like shit ...."He laughs nervously.

"All that is over now," Harry strokes his back. "I got you and I'll never treat you like shit."

"Why did I always go ..."

"We accept the love we think we deserve." Harry says before Louis can finish the question.

"I still think I don't deserve you," Louis sighs. "I'm just waiting for the day you wake up and walk away without even saying goodbye."