Chapter 20

Louis wakes up to Alex's screams, he jumps off his bed trying to figure out where the screaming are coming from. He tries to open the door; he notices the fish tank on the corner and remembers they're back at Zayn's flat.

"Don't you ever do that to you me you twat!"

"Morning to you too, Lou." Zayn says in a mocking tone.

Louis rolls his eyes as he walks to the toilet. He looks at himself in the mirror and frowns. His beard is way too long, the bag under his eyes are huge and his hair is so messy. He sighs as he pours cold water into his face, he gets his toothbrush and tooth paste. He brushes his teeth as he stairs at himself in the mirror. He's thinking; thinking if he's going to see Harry at the park today, thinking if Harry is even going to be there. He finishes brushing his teeth and opens the drawer; he takes out the hair brush. He makes his hair a little dicent and put the brush back. He notice the razor and thinking why not so he takes it out along with the shaving cream. In less than two minutes he's done; he looks at himself in the mirror and smile. He likes how he looks.

"Lou?" Zayn knocks on the door.

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, coming out." He says as he puts everything away. He opens the door and Zayn looks at him surprised.

"Where are you going?" Zayn asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Nowhere." Louis shrugs.

"Oh." Zayn frowns. "Are you taking him to the park today?"

"Yeah," He says; faster than he would have like. "So you can study."

"Sure," Zayn smirks. "Breakfast is ready.

_

At 11:49 am Louis, Alex and Baylor are in the park; ready to play for hours. When they got to the park Harry wasn't there but Louis hopes he comes later. Half hour pass by and Harry isn't there yet and Louis feels disappointed. He really wanted to see Harry, he even shaved for him but if you ask that to Louis he'll deny it.

"Papa!" Alex scream as he's being chase by Baylor. "Bad girl." He says to Baylor who makes the best puppy eyes Louis has ever seen. Alex kneels and wraps his tiny arms around her. "You not bad girl," He caresses her body. "I sowwy."

"Do you want to go home?" Louis asks; hoping he says yes because he needs to go to Noah's grave. "Uncle Zazu can play with you."

"Okay." Alex whispers as he stands up. "Come on Baylor."

They walk to the car and Louis notices Alex's sad face.

"Are you sad?"

"No," Alex shakes his head. "I tired."

"Yeah?"

"Hmh." He nods; making sure Baylor is following him.

"Do you want to go night night?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let's go home then."

15 minutes later Louis is parking in front of Zayn's flat building. He gets out of the car and unbuckles Alex; he puts the nappy bag in his shoulder. He puts the leash on Baylor's collar and carries Alex to the flat. When he manages to open the door Zayn helps him with Alex.

"You're back early." Zayn comments as he lays a sleepy Alex on the couch.

"Yeah, he's tired." He points at Alex. "And beside I have to go to Noah's."

"Of course." Zayn smiles at him. "Go, I'll take care of the monster."

"Twat!" Louis rolls his eyes.