Chapter 29

Louis and Harry come back to Bradford on the December 29th. Their holiday at the Ski resort was fantastic. They had a lot of bubbles baths; they went skiing, snowboarding and ice skating (in which Harry fell so many time Louis joke about his little bum being flat.) They bought a few gifts on the resort gift shop for Alex, the Maliks and Louis' sisters. Harry and Louis didn't want to leave, those magical moments at the resort will stay with them forever. And maybe Harry made a mental note to himself to plan another holiday but this time Alex would be with them so Louis could be 1000000% happy.

"The holiday was amazing," Louis whispers into Harry's ear. "Thank you."

"I'm glad you liked it," Harry smiles at him fondly.

"I loved it."

"Next time we can take Alex and Baylor with us," Harry takes his hand to kiss each of this knuckles.

"Can you imagine those two playing on the snow," Louis says in a excited tone.

"Yes, but what I'm imagining is how hard is going to be to get them out if there and put them to bed," Harry laughs.

"I know," Louis giggles. "I've missed them."

"I know, me too." Harry confesses, "It's weird to be in a place that's so quite."

"It is." Louis smiles at him fondly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Harry asks curious.

"Because you're beautiful." Louis blushes, "And because I love you."

Harry bites his lips; trying to cover up his smiles. "Did we just quoted fios right now?"

Louis smiles at him; forming those beautiful wrinkles around his eyes that Harry loves the most. "I think we did."

"I love you Louis Tomlinson." Harry whispers into his ear.

"I love you Harry Styles," Louis whispers back.

"We're here!" The cab driver's voice says.

Louis and Harry look around and recognize Trisha's house. Harry opens the door and gets out; immediately he gives Louis his hand to help him out which make him blush. The cab driver gets the luggage out of his trunk and Harry pays him. Louis is already ringing the front door bell when Harry get the luggage and make his way to him. A happy Trisha opens the door for them; she hugs them and let them in.

"Papa!" Louis hears that voice he had missed lots this last three days.

"Alex!" Louis gets him from Zayn's arms. "Let me cuddle you!" He says; squeezing him tight.

"I can not breath!" Alex says; tapping Louis' chest.

"Sorry baby boy but I missed you so much," Louis smiles at him.

"I missed you, too Papa." Alex smiles at him fondly.

"Is there a cuddle for me too?" Harry asks; getting Alex's attention.

"Harry!" He says; bouncing on Louis' arms.

"Hey little guy!" Harry gets him from Louis' arms who makes a pout. "Did you miss me?"