Chapter 13

Louis wakes up to the same symptoms; he jumps out of bed covering his mouth. He makes it to the toilet; he's getting tired of this morning sickness. When he's done he goes to the sink and pour cold water on his face; he brushes his teeth trying to get rid of the nasty taste. When he has a fresh minty breath he walks to their room again; he notices George still sleeping in the bed. He sighs as he makes his way to Alex's room. Alex is still sleeping and Louis just stands here watching him.

"Mr. Wood?" He hears Beth's voice.

"Hi Beth." He turns around and smile.

"Good morning Louis," She smiles. "Everything okay?"

"Yes, I just woke up with morning sickness like always." Louis shrugs.

"Is that normal? I mean for you to have morning sickness every day?" She asks curious.

"I don't know, I actually going to asks Dr. Swan on my next appointment."

"Yeah because that's not pleasurable."

"Not at all." Louis frowns.

"Do you want me to start breakfast?"

"Sure, let me wake them up."

And that what he does, he wakes Alex first.

"Baby boy." He says in a sweet tone. "It's time to get up."

Alex buries his face on the pillow. "Want to night night."

"But it's morning already." Louis tries again. "Come on, I need you help me to wake daddy."

He yawns; blinking a few time trying to get use to the light. Louis looks at him; thinking is one of the most beautiful views in the world.

"Papa," Alex says in a sleepy voice. "Play?"

"Right now?" He asks surprised.

"No," He giggles. "Later, park please?"

"We are going to talk to daddy about it." He smiles.

"Okay." He buries his face on the pillow again.

"But right now we need to wake up." He tickles him.

"O-okay." He says in between laughs; sitting in the middle of the crib.

Louis takes him in his arms; he kisses his cheek as they make their way to the room again. When he opens the door George is still sleeping since his alarm clock hasn't go on yet.

"Daddy!" Alex screams; jumping up and down in Louis' arms.

"Good morning big boy!" George smiles at him. "Hungry?"

"Yes, cochalate pancakes please." He says; trying to pronounce chocolate.

"Chocolate." Louis corrects him. "Chocolate chip pancakes!"

"Okay, let's get some chocolate chip pancakes!" George says; getting off the bed and carrying Alex in his arms.

They go to the kitchen table where Beth already has the breakfast serve. As always Beth feeds Alex and George and Louis just eat their breakfast in silence.

"Papa!" Alex says; trying to get his attention. "Play? Park?"

"Er... George? Can we go to the park today?"

"Is he going to be there?" George asks without looking at Louis.

"He?" Louis asks confused.

"Don't play stupid with me." George rolls his eyes. "Is your lover going to be there?"