Chapter 32

Louis has been confused for a week an a half. He actually thought Harry and him would give the next step in their sexual relationship on Harry's birthday, but it happened what happened on his birthday. They gave each other fantastic blow jobs and hand jobs (not that isn't enough) but nothing more than that and Louis is wondering why. February 14 is coming soon but he doesn't know if Harry is going to even do something on that day. He'll obviously do something cheesy and romantic but Louis isn't sure of he's ever planing to make love to him (like Harry always call it).

"Everything okay?" Fizzy asks him; taking him out of his train of thoughts.

"Yeah," He shakes his head.

"So...." She giggles. "February 14 is in a few days ..."

"Fizzy!" Louis warns her. "Stop!"

"I'm just letting you know I can take care of Alex since Niall and Zayn will be busy that night as well." She shrugs.

"Thank you," Louis whispers, blushing all the way to his ears.

_

When Saturday comes around Louis is working his afternoon shift at Tesco. He has to work from 8-4 which isn't a bad schedule. He takes his break at 12, when he's walking to the break room he sees Alex with a vase with bouquet of Calla Lily and Red Roses on his tiny hands; he's pulling a face so Louis figure out they're heavy.

"Love?" Louis says and Alex smiles at him.

"Hi papa!" He giggles; trying to hide his face behind the bouquet.

"What are you doing here, alone?" Louis questions as he looks around to see if Fizzy or Harry is with him.

"I'm not alone," Alex smiles. "Harry is behind me."

"Oh," Louis smiles fondly.

"Heavy!" Alex complains and Louis quickly gets the vase.

"They're beautiful love," Louis says as he smells the bouquet.

"Harry picked them and say that we had to bring them to you," Alex explain happily because he remembers part of what Harry said.

"Nice," Louis smiles again.

"He told me to tell you "Happy something" but I don't remember Papa," Alex frowns making Louis' heart swell in adoration.

"It's okay love." Louis kisses his forehead. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He says showing two of his fingers to him.

"I love you three!" Harry's voice comes from behind him.

Harry walks to them and Louis wraps his arms around his waist and pull him even closer.

"I love you four," Louis says; kissing Harry's lips gently.

Alex giggles when he sees his papa and Harry kissing. For some reason and thanks god he doesn't get mad or anything when things like this happens.

"Papa I want to cuddle too." Alex pouts.

"Come here," Harry says picking him up.