Chapter 27

Harry helps Louis to buy Christmas presents for Alex, Zayn and Niall. He will secretly buy a present for Harry as well.

"What about this?" Louis asks; showing him a Christmas jumper.

"I love the color, but ..."

"I know," Louis giggles. "Too much Christmas spirit."

"Hm-huh!" Harry smiles at him, "If you want a Christmas jumper but not too much you just can get a dark red jumper."

"Like this?" Louis asks; showing him a dark red jumper.

"That's perfect!" Harry says with a big smile on his face.

"So would you wear this jumper?" Louis keeps asking; wanting to know if he already find Harry's Christmas present.

"Yes," Harry nods. "Better than the last one you showed me."

"Okay," Louis says as he gets a jumper two size bigger than the one on his hands.

"Why so big?" Harry asks curious.

"I like them like that." Louis lies; smiling nervously. He picks up another jumper and show it to him. "Do you think Zayn will like this?"

"Yeah, it's a nice jumper."

"And this one for Niall?" Louis shows him another jumper.

"Are you going to give all of them jumpers?" Harry asks curious.

"Yeah?" Louis frowns, "No, but what else can I give to them?"

"Gloves? Coats? Cologne? I don't know." Harry shrugs.

"A leather jacket." Louis snaps his finger.

"Yes," Harry nods. "He'll love that."

When they finish doing their Christmas shopping Harry invites Louis to eat at the mall food court. Harry orders Japaneses food for both of them while Louis waits for him on the table with all their bags.

"What are you buying for Gemma?" Louis asks when Harry is placing a tariyaki chicken plate in front of him.

"Hmm ... I'll give her a gift card for Bleach London, she's changing her hair color all the time so that will be an awesome gift."

"The first time I saw her she had pink hair, then she had a grayish/purplish color." Louis adds with a warm smile.

"Oh yeah, those are her favorite." Harry smiles, "She loves changing her hair color."

"She looks nice as well," Louis comments.

"She does but I think she'll ruin her hair with all the bleach and staff they use." Harry says as he sits in front of Louis. "How's school?"

"Tiring," Louis sighs. "One of this days I'll fall asleep in class."

"How come?" Harry asks curious.

"It's hard to do classes online and on campus at the same time and beside that I have to take care of Alex and then there's work." Louis explains.